Cheers to you Kellen Clemens

JOJOTOWNSELL

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:19 AM, roscoeword said:

I remember that comeback Clemens almost pulled off - it was one of the few times over the past several years that I've gotten off my couch during a Jet game.

Haha same here! And its like I was proud of the guys toughness he showed and am still a fan of the guy and root for him when he gets to take snaps in preseason lol

On 10/14/2016 at 11:17 AM, Beerfish said:

The word 'ruined' gets tossed around a lot with Jets QB's  I don;t think that Sanchez or Geno were ruined at all by the team.  If anyone can have that term attached to them its Clemens  not only did we supply him with fine weaponzzzz like McCairens and Becht but also provide him with the brick wall of protection called Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement.

i also still hate that smarmy fat accountant Tanny fro his hard knocks episode of bringing in a guy making 1.1  or so and telling him he was going to get cut unless he took a fat pay cut to vet minimum, all the while handing out gross contacts to the likes of Holmes and Sanchez.and the ancient Brunnel.

And Pete Kendall comes to mind when I think about Tanny over a million bucks..

On October 14, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Beerfish said:

The word 'ruined' gets tossed around a lot with Jets QB's  I don;t think that Sanchez or Geno were ruined at all by the team.  If anyone can have that term attached to them its Clemens  not only did we supply him with fine weaponzzzz like McCairens and Becht but also provide him with the brick wall of protection called Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement.

i also still hate that smarmy fat accountant Tanny fro his hard knocks episode of bringing in a guy making 1.1  or so and telling him he was going to get cut unless he took a fat pay cut to vet minimum, all the while handing out gross contacts to the likes of Holmes and Sanchez.and the ancient Brunnel.

How can u ruin someone who was never good?

On 10/13/2016 at 9:36 PM, T0mShane said:

Woody Johnson never pushes Favre on Mangini and we win three Super Bowls because Mangini had a plan and Rex is coaching LBs at Akron.

That is not so far from the possible. 

That is what is so sad!!! 

Ok it wasn't possible cause it is the Jets we are talking about. :)

On October 13, 2016 at 8:34 PM, JiF said:

I actually forgot he dropped 2.  I'm telling you, he owes Kellen and the Jets for putting a screeching hault on a blossoming career.  And he should pay with blood.  

Would've been a tie ball game, not a guaranteed win. That's our franchise history. 

Archived