10 things I think I stink - by Peter King Kong

Integrity28

10 things I didn't see coming...

1. Vikings losing Bridgewater and AD early in season, still going undefeated. Trade for Bradford. That defense.
  2. Pathers defense becoming Swiss cheese. Stud QB. Only 1 win.
  3. Jets defense becoming Swiss cheese. sh*t QB. Only 1 win.
  4. Dak Prescott playing like ROY. Only 1 loss for Cowboys.
  5. Aaron Rodgers looks really average.
  6. Jameis Winston has taken a huge step back. Turns the ball over like Fitz.
  7. Cardinals look broken. Carson Palmer looks shell-shocked, considering he's a veteran.
  8. Matt Ryan looks like league MVP, after looking ruined last season.
  9. Jaguars have regressed in every phase of the game, after looking like the offense had arrived last season.
  10. Inexperienced QBs are starting all around the league, and doing well. (I may be more acutely aware of this because I root for the God damned Jets.)

10 things I did see coming...

1. Browns are terrible. Terrelle Pryor can ball. 
  2. Tom Brady vs. the league reminds me of playing against the computer in old school sports video games. Before there were difficulty settings.
  3. The first month of football looked sloppy, lacked entertainment value, and generally sucked.
  4. The NFL found a new social narrative (standing during anthem) to shove down our throats that distracts from the real issues of the sport (concussions, substance and spousal abuse).
  5. The league is generally not competitive this year, similar to last year, and the Jets will fail to capitalize on a soft NFL once again.
  6. Rex on the hot seat. Rex pulling out all the tricks to save his own ass.
  7. The Colts terrible brain trust continues to waste time and get Andrew Luck killed.
  8. The same idiocy that the Bengals displayed in the playoffs last year, has carried into this season. Combined with FA departures, they are taking a step backward.
  9. Tannenbaum has somehow managed to make the Dolphins worse. Which is awesome.
  10. Pittsburgh is the biggest threat to NE in AFC, but Ben will end up hurt at some point, and the defense is an insult to the history of defensive football in Pittsburgh.

Goofball thread title + something to talk about other than our sh*tty defense and QB. Flame on.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

10 things I didn't see coming...

1. Vikings losing Bridgewater and AD early in season, still going undefeated. Trade for Bradford. That defense.
  2. Pathers defense becoming Swiss cheese. Stud QB. Only 1 win.
  3. Jets defense becoming Swiss cheese. sh*t QB. Only 1 win.
  4. Dak Prescott playing like ROY. Only 1 loss for Cowboys.
  5. Aaron Rodgers looks really average.
  6. Jameis Winston has taken a huge step back. Turns the ball over like Fitz.
  7. Cardinals look broken. Carson Palmer looks shell-shocked, considering he's a veteran.
  8. Matt Ryan looks like league MVP, after looking ruined last season.
  9. Jaguars have regressed in every phase of the game, after looking like the offense had arrived last season.
  10. Inexperienced QBs are starting all around the league, and doing well. (I may be more acutely aware of this because I root for the God damned Jets.)

10 things I did see coming...

1. Browns are terrible. Terrelle Pryor can ball. 
  2. Tom Brady vs. the league reminds me of playing against the computer in old school sports video games. Before there were difficulty settings.
  3. The first month of football looked sloppy, lacked entertainment value, and generally sucked.
  4. The NFL found a new social narrative (standing during anthem) to shove down our throats that distracts from the real issues of the sport (concussions, substance and spousal abuse).
  5. The league is generally not competitive this year, similar to last year, and the Jets will fail to capitalize on a soft NFL once again.
  6. Rex on the hot seat. Rex pulling out all the tricks to save his own ass.
  7. The Colts terrible brain trust continues to waste time and get Andrew Luck killed.
  8. The same idiocy that the Bengals displayed in the playoffs last year, has carried into this season. Combined with FA departures, they are taking a step backward.
  9. Tannenbaum has somehow managed to make the Dolphins worse. Which is awesome.
  10. Pittsburgh is the biggest threat to NE in AFC, but Ben will end up hurt at some point, and the defense is an insult to the history of defensive football in Pittsburgh.

Goofball thread title + something to talk about other than our sh*tty defense and QB. Flame on.

Ben will get hurt at some point. Decker will get hurt at some point. The Jets will start 1-4, the Pats will start 5-1. 

Fearless predictions. 

Archived