I think it will be Petty on Sunday

Joe W. Namath

Congratulations to Joe and the others who posted hundreds of times this week joyfully that Petty was in and "sh*tzpatrick" or "Fitztragic" was out.

You got your wish and it was much worse than mediocre. It was as bad as the worst performances of Sanchez or Mirer or Bollinger as a Jet QB. In summary your chosen one Petty SUCKED

So what's next...whining and screaming for mass firings of everybody, calls for Hack or somebody else?

I don't care really. I'm done as a STH after this season so have fun

BTW Tailgate Joe's cookout was terrific and almost made the the football that followed bearable

2 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Congratulations to Joe and the others who posted hundreds of times this week joyfully that Petty was in and "sh*tzpatrick" or "Fitztragic" was out.

You got your wish and it was much worse than mediocre. It was as bad as the worst performances of Sanchez or Mirer or Bollinger as a Jet QB. In summary your chosen one Petty SUCKED

So what's next...whining and screaming for mass firings of everybody, calls for Hack or somebody else?

BTW Tailgate Joe's cookout was terrific and almost made the the football that followed bearable

Todd Bowles and Chan Gailey handcuffed Bryce Petty today he made some mistakes and didnt look good but it was better than watching Fitzpatrick 

NEXT MAN UP UNTIL WE FIND A QB 

1 hour ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

what is this post?  Where do you see I have stated anywhere that Petty is the chosen one?  At this point of the season, the franchise needs to evaluate the young players on the roster.  The season has been over for weeks now.  Are you saying you do not want to see Petty for the next few weeks to see if hes got anything?

No one was expecting Petty to play great today.  We got exactly what was expected from a young player getting his 1st start.  

He gets the next 2 weeks to practice full time with the starters and hopefully we see a little improvement from him against the Pats and then each game moving forward.

You are not going to see 300 yard and 3 td games from the guy.  He is going to struggle big time.  But thats the great thing.  We have the backend of the season to do this.  I am looking forward to the Pats game to see what these young guys have.

Archived