Bowles Decision Gives Jets Fans Fitz

JetNation

On 11/22/2016 at 5:56 PM, joewilly12 said:

The few still going to the game BOO Todd Bowles louder than you have ever BOOed before. 

Need a catchy phrase to chant.  ya know like "Joe must go"!   How about "Bowles must Dump"!  Nah.

Somebody has to come  with a catchy chant.  If we are to cleanse the team of Bowles, we need a solgan we can get behind.

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Need a catchy phrase to chant.  ya know like "Joe must go"!   How about "Bowles must Dump"!  Nah.

Somebody has to come  with a catchy chant.  If we are to cleanse the team of Bowles, we need a solgan we can get behind.

Bowles blows Bowles blows or bye bye Todd or Woody sucks Woody sucks 

Whichever you prefer 

I want to hear it on TV :D

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Bowles blows Bowles blows or bye bye Todd or Woody sucks Woody sucks 

Whichever you prefer 

I want to hear it on TV :D 

I'm not a Woody hater so I have to go with the Bowles Blows.  Unless a poster comes up with a better one.

If your going to hate an owner, it's got to be Leon.  He squeezed Werblin out after the 67 season. That was after Werblin got Joe, .  Next year the Jets won the Super Bowl.  Werblin was furious.  put the  Hex on the Jets.  It stands till this day.  Then he moved the Jets to Giants stadium because he was losing his ass at Garden State park .  He also hired Kotite

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

I'm not a Woody hater so I have to go with the Bowles Blows.  Unless a poster comes up with a better one.

If your going to hate an owner, it's got to be Leon.  He squeezed Werblin out after the 67 season. That was after Werblin got Joe, .  Next year the Jets won the Super Bowl.  Werblin was furious.  put the  Hex on the Jets.  It stands till this day.  Then he moved the Jets to Giants stadium because he was losing his ass at Garden State park .  He also hired Kotite

Woody Johnson is a good owner dedicated to the team I dont hate Woody I just wish he knew more about football. 

Bowles must go..... might be a better choice in case the NE fans bring their children to the game. 

Archived