Brady admits to deflategate

9 minutes ago, varjet said:
  • I cannot actually believe he agreed to subject himself, his family and his former partners to a three-hour roast. 
  • Giselle kind of has a point that they should not have to listen to this, and, as a parent, I try to only do things that are good for my kids.  There was no upside for his kids for this.  Only negative.  He is the ultimate narcissist to want to put himself in the center of attention like that. 
  • The roasters did point out a variety of pretty sleezy things Brady did.  Dump his hot pregnant girlfriend for a super model, deflategate, spygate, screwing over Bellichick, basically abandoning his wife and family so he can continue to play football.  Pretty overrated human being in my book.  
  • Pretty funny when Nikki pointed out that while Brady was screwing his coach, Giselle was screwing hers.  

So you don't let your kids read JetNation I presume?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

the cheating is why i can never put brady as the best ever. montana still gets the number 1 spot

that said the roast had some pretty funny moments. one guy said "gronk is here, glad he was able to take some time away from writing letters to santa to be here" lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, varjet said:

I cannot actually believe he agreed to subject himself, his family and his former partners to a three-hour roast. 

He’s a classic narcissist who couldn’t stand that he hasn’t been getting enough focus in the public eye to satisfy his ravenous need for attention and adoration. 

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

the cheating is why i can never put brady as the best ever. montana still gets the number 1 spot

Bill Parcells accuses Bill Wash/49ers of cheating

18 hours ago, varjet said:
  • I cannot actually believe he agreed to subject himself, his family and his former partners to a three-hour roast. 
  • Giselle kind of has a point that they should not have to listen to this, and, as a parent, I try to only do things that are good for my kids.  There was no upside for his kids for this.  Only negative.  He is the ultimate narcissist to want to put himself in the center of attention like that. 
  • The roasters did point out a variety of pretty sleezy things Brady did.  Dump his hot pregnant girlfriend for a super model, deflategate, spygate, screwing over Bellichick, basically abandoning his wife and family so he can continue to play football.  Pretty overrated human being in my book.  
  • Pretty funny when Nikki pointed out that while Brady was screwing his coach, Giselle was screwing hers.  

Some say he did that to get enough money to buy minority ownership in the Raiders.  The NFL turn down because they felt it wasn’t enough money he was putting up.      I don’t know how much he made from that, but that was his goal .  To get in the good old boys network of nfl owners it cost a lot . 

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Some say he did that to get enough money to buy minority ownership in the Raiders.  The NFL turn down because they felt it wasn’t enough money he was putting up.      I don’t know how much he made from that, but that was his goal .  To get in the good old boys network of nfl owners it cost a lot . 

You think somebody worth $300 million needed a netflix special to come up with money to buy an interest in a football team?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bill Parcells accuses Bill Wash/49ers of cheating

At the highest levels of competition, many teams/players take liberties with the rules if they can get away with it. It's all about not getting caught. 

When spy gate broke, Jimmy Johnson admitted that he also recorded opposing teams' signals and did so for years but that he found it didn't help very much. He estimated that over half the league was doing stuff like that. 

Personally, I always thought NFL fans sounded like huge babies crying about deflated footballs. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

“You wanna make a Netflix special? We’ll pay you enough to buy into a NFL franchise.”
Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

“You wanna make a Netflix special? We’ll pay you enough to buy into a NFL franchise.”
Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

She was the leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome in young males while that show was on!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I thought the roast was hysterical.  Totally non-PC, he was a good sport to take all of it less the comments about Kraft/Massage which I also appreciated.  Who knows about the deflated balls, he said he would have admitted it for the $20 million they spent to investigate but maybe it was just for a good laugh.  Personally I never got too caught up in that particular story, taking some air out of a ball to get it to your liking while technically cheating is pretty petty.  Now the videotaping of the Jets sideline was something else entirely and still I respect the effort.  I wish we could cheat more and win a SB once in a while...          

• Upvote 2

On 5/7/2024 at 5:32 PM, WowOhWow said:

Is this real? Did he really admit it?

Based in the OP it seems that it was in jest?  Whether he did or didn't, he would tell them he did for the $20 Million they spent.  

Thats my take.

Didn't watch the clip.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

You think somebody worth $300 million needed a netflix special to come up with money to buy an interest in a football team?

How much did he lose in crypto market and other investments.   

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

$300 mil is pocket change to the NFL owners…..  its a weeks dividends. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

How much did he lose in crypto market and other investments.   

How did he fall for that one? Even Gronk be like, "Me know that not real money"...

• Haha 4