Things to be happy about with this Jets team

Maxman

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1, The young WRs. Dont talk to me about Robby Anderson's fumble. Didn't directly, as in scoop and score, lead to a Pats TD or take away Jets points. It is amazing the difference from only two years ago the depth that we have at WR. And I will include the rise of Quincy Enunwa in this category

2. Lachlan Edwards. Except for the blunder against the  Ravens, he's been pretty good. Nobody complains about him as much as they did Quigley last year. Been the best thing about ST this year by a long shot.

3.The OL play. Been much better than I thought it was going to be. Winters will sign pretty low I think and Qvale, Johnson, and Ijalana (despite Sunday) has been serviceable. Still need to draft some young OTs.

4. Run defense. I thought it would struggle without Snacks, but Steve McClendon has done a very good job and it has been basically the same.

5. Darron Lee. Has shown that he can very well be the heir to David Harris at MLB. Makes tackles, stops runs, and while he has to develop better pass coverages. which he has shown in the last game, can easily stay with receivers better than Harris can currently.

Why would Winters sign low? He's going to get a team to overinflate his value and give him more money than the Jets can offer. The line play has been average. They need improvement everywhere except LG. 

20 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Why would Winters sign low? He's going to get a team to overinflate his value and give him more money than the Jets can offer. The line play has been average. They need improvement everywhere except LG. 

this + a million.

17 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1, The young WRs. Dont talk to me about Robby Anderson's fumble. Didn't directly, as in scoop and score, lead to a Pats TD or take away Jets points. It is amazing the difference from only two years ago the depth that we have at WR. And I will include the rise of Quincy Enunwa in this category

2. Lachlan Edwards. Except for the blunder against the  Ravens, he's been pretty good. Nobody complains about him as much as they did Quigley last year. Been the best thing about ST this year by a long shot.

3.The OL play. Been much better than I thought it was going to be. Winters will sign pretty low I think and Qvale, Johnson, and Ijalana (despite Sunday) has been serviceable. Still need to draft some young OTs.

4. Run defense. I thought it would struggle without Snacks, but Steve McClendon has done a very good job and it has been basically the same.

5. Darron Lee. Has shown that he can very well be the heir to David Harris at MLB. Makes tackles, stops runs, and while he has to develop better pass coverages. which he has shown in the last game, can easily stay with receivers better than Harris can currently.

No way. This list is pretty sad. Lee is not having a break out season. He isn't a bust but he isn't going to win any awards.

The Oline has been encouraging, some young talent there.

But the Punter? That we drafted? We don't get to brag about finding a punter in the draft lol.

The Jets have 332 1st round picks on the defensive line. That is great that we can stop the run. We don't have anyone who is good in the secondary. So teams won't need to run against us.

Archived