Please move away from New York.

UnitedWhofans

The atmosphere here is losing and negativity. Even if the Jets eventually win, they wont be the top team in the city. So please, just ******* move to a place where you can build a new identity and away from this losing fanbase and losing media. So maybe you can stop focusing on them and focus on the matter of building a quality football team.

This fanbase ( what little there is of it) doesn't deserve a franchise. The media for this team are among the bottom of the barrel. They dont have any major area of support. They are a nowhere franchise. And their owner knows it which is why he tries to appease fans by doing dumb things.

They are a lost child in the woods, sandwiched between the Giants and Eagles.

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The atmosphere here is losing and negativity. Even if the Jets eventually win, they wont be the top team in the city. So please, just ******* move to a place where you can build a new identity and away from this losing fanbase and losing media. So maybe you can stop focusing on them and focus on the matter of building a quality football team.

This fanbase ( what little there is of it) doesn't deserve a franchise. The media for this team are among the bottom of the barrel. They dont have any major area of support. They are a nowhere franchise. And their owner knows it which is why he tries to appease fans by doing dumb things.

Just taking a cue from our team, who didn't show to play today either. 

Are you a general apologist, or just a Mac apologist? 

Just now, Paradis said:

Just taking a cue from our team, who didn't show to play today either. 

Are you a general apologist, or just a Mac apologist? 

I like Maccagnan because he is a football talent guy. I'm afraid that if he fails that we will go back to bean counters. And that's the wrong way to go. So I try to look see most of his positives because if people accentuate the negative, he is going to go and Idzik like people will come back

16 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Start another thread with this stupid premise and I am going to move you away from this site. Enough already.

17 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This fanbase ( what little there is of it) doesn't deserve a franchise.

I will be there next week with other die-hards that year after year after year put their personal lives on the side, to go to games and support this team. Jets fans have been through a lot and they always answer the bell.

Not sure what your deal is, but this is your last warning.

Archived