Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

So you can't understand how anyone can be as good at catching scum as I am so I must be scum.

Great case, chooch.

Why aren't we lynching this heap of horsesh-t?

Completely focused on me.  Bragging about joke/guess votes.  Ignoring everything else that is going on.

Do you have any other thoughts?  Some stuff is going on if you care to read the thread. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Completely focused on me.  Bragging about joke/guess votes.  Ignoring everything else that is going on.

Do you have any other thoughts?  Some stuff is going on if you care to read the thread. 

Not really...  At this point I think you're scum, maybe everyone I'm talking to is scum, and I'm fairly certain 80 pretty much claimed scum.

Pretty sure I'm just dead meat dangling between a couple scum teams.  When you throw in that there was a conversion(s) forget about it.. Anyone could be bad.  I'd bet the Apes vanity mirror that you are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

do you prefer calder over 80,,,? you're voting 80

Torn really.  I'm going with 80 now for his slip post and the nonchalant nature of his claim.  Calder's reasoning for protecting you is suspect, to say the least but I think someone with a supposed protection is probably more valuable than a tracker, especially considering the amount of moving around that I assume is happening at night.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not really...  At this point I think you're scum, maybe everyone I'm talking to is scum, and I'm fairly certain 80 pretty much claimed scum.

Pretty sure I'm just dead meat dangling between a couple scum teams.  When you throw in that there was a conversion(s) forget about it.. Anyone could be bad.  I'd bet the Apes vanity mirror that you are.

You'd lose that bet.  

And here you are prodding the 80 train while voting me.

You're literally terrible at this game.  Your scum.  No doubt in my mind.  You're just lucky your teammates are making enough noise for you to make it through the day. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Torn really.  I'm going with 80 now for his slip post and the nonchalant nature of his claim.  Calder's reasoning for protecting you is suspect, to say the least but I think someone with a supposed protection is probably more valuable than a tracker, especially considering the amount of moving around that I assume is happening at night.

So you're saying I'm scum, or am I misreading you

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You'd lose that bet.  

And here you are prodding the 80 train while voting me.

You're literally terrible at this game.  Your scum.  No doubt in my mind.  You're just lucky you're teammates are making enough noise for you to make it through the day. 

I agree on meta essentially that Pac is just sipping white Russians while his team goes out and takes bullets. We just found another team and the first team had a recuiter, I wonder if he is recruiter on team 2.

Just now, Lizard King said:

I agree on meta essentially that Pac is just sipping white Russians while his team goes out and takes bullets. We just found another team and the first team had a recuiter, I wonder if he is recruiter on team 2.

Your my best read as town at this point.  But you're not confirmed town.  That said, if I had a protection, I would be protecting myself.  Just ask Nyn. :)

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

That could very well be the case but I'm not going to claim I know his role.  That said, I'm damn near ready to give a 100% read on Pac at this point.

Coasting, not paying any attention or reading the thread, bragging about joke votes to distance, focused on me for OMGUS for 2 straight days and he just proceeded to tell us that "80 pretty much claimed scum" yet he's voting me.  It really doesnt get easier. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

That could very well be the case but I'm not going to claim I know his role.  That said, I'm damn near ready to give a 100% read on Pac at this point.

Coasting, not paying any attention or reading the thread, bragging about joke votes to distance, focused on me for OMGUS for 2 straight days and he just proceeded to tell us that "80 pretty much claimed scum" yet he's voting me.  It really doesnt get easier. 

Valid points. Not sure where to go. I see equal scumminess

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's exposed himself.  It's an easy lynch at this point.

I think we're doing the right thing trying to figure out the 80 situation first. 

Idk that's where I'm staying for the time being, seeing what happens

its the end of the year I'm out harassing small businesses trying to get their retirement plans so I'm gonna be awol for a bit