Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

So like, what actual value have you added to the game?

I'm not sure what the obsession is on this place with votes = content.

I posted plenty of reads early and got hung up a bit on so many players acting like scum.  Turns out we're probably looking at 9 scum so I probably wasn't that far off the mark.

I gave you four options I'm willing to lynch today.  You don't seem to be disagreeing with me so ?

Just now, D P R said:

Sooooo, I see you've been studying 80's book, The Ways of Derp. It's not doing a lot for my confidence in you. Just sayin'. 

Why would you have confidence in me at all? I know I'm town, but clearly this is a **** all recruiting game. I think Pac is still town with me and JC. Pac seems like he ate some sour grapes that no one's recruited him. You...you just feel like a BAMF, you or Visor actually. I really disliked his hammer on Lissa. I'm trying to think of who could be scum with 80/Dice...maybe you fit there. And now there's Lizzie's team to try to figure out, or you are here. 

31 minutes ago, Shad said:

JiF was looking questionable yesterday.  Smash Pac and Visor have all been practically non-existent and I know Visor at least is normal a high volume poster.  Would be surprised if there aren't wolves in those four.

I'm always down for a DPR lynch too but I think that might just be a me problem at this point.

I'd love to hear how.  My reads have been phenomenal outside of Lizzie being my best town read.  hehe

Why would you have confidence in me at all? I know I'm town, but clearly this is a **** all recruiting game. I think Pac is still town with me and JC. Pac seems like he ate some sour grapes that no one's recruited him. You...you just feel like a BAMF, you or Visor actually. I really disliked his hammer on Lissa. I'm trying to think of who could be scum with 80/Dice...maybe you fit there. And now there's Lizzie's team to try to figure out, or you are here. 

Why Pac over Jif?  JiF seemed more interested early to hunt...Pac usually starts slow than works into form...this game not so much.

Nice. You've reached Chapter 3: Giving Yourself Away.

It's always easy to throw shade all over the place, but what I find interesting is that yesterday we had a lot of interest in Smash and here you are today throwing names around like confetti. You're going to love Chapter 4: Obvious Distancing.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'd love to hear how.  My reads have been phenomenal outside of Lizzie being my best town read.  hehe

You and I have been lynching scum like bosses. The rest of this crowd, not so much.

Shad has been almost as lurky as the lurker pool of Smash/Pac/Visor

Lee still has that uncomfortable last minute jump on the Hallia vote to explain. 

LMAO at these fools trying to protect their scummates. 

Just now, D P R said:

Nice. You've reached Chapter 3: Giving Yourself Away.

It's always easy to throw shade all over the place, but what I find interesting is that yesterday we had a lot of interest in Smash and here you are today throwing names around like confetti. You're going to love Chapter 4: Obvious Distancing.

So trying to piece the game together is bad now. Got it. I don't recall having any sort of interest in Smash. He's mia and shouldn't get a pass. So is what feels like half the game though. Yesterday 80 showed his ass as scum. You are more likely than not scum. Shad...can't tell if he's scum or if he just throws off some slimy creepy vibe. 

Just now, D P R said:

You and I have been lynching scum like bosses. The rest of this crowd, not so much.

Shad has been almost as lurky as the lurker pool of Smash/Pac/Visor

Lee still has that uncomfortable last minute jump on the Hallia vote to explain. 

LMAO at these fools trying to protect their scummates. 

Um if you go back and look at that day, I really don't need to explain anything. 

5 minutes ago, Calder said:

We should try to lynch from the likely stronger team which should be Lizzie's. Visor going completely dark into hiding makes him the most likely for that team.

vote Visor

I can see that. Let's get everyone on thread and chatting so that we can get to the bottom of this.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Interesting, he's my best for scum. 

Him voting me while nudging the 80 train was one of the most blatant scum moves I've ever seen...in addition to everything else I've pointed out about his play...or lack thereof. 

Smash is barely playing.  

Visor isnt.  Can we replace it? 

I'm not used to Shard's game but he doesnt seem to put together much.   He just throws opinions out but doesnt actually build cases or anything or doing anything to back his opinions.

You've been throwing your vote which ever way the wind blows.  This particular post is the most effort I've seen.

I feel like me and pirate are the only ones actually hunting, with a sprinkle of Calder here and there.  Couple that with multiple teams and this is getting messy. 

The one thing I can keep holding onto is that before we found out this was a multiple team/recruiting game, my reads on Pac and Smash were for their same game play that is still taking place. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So trying to piece the game together is bad now. Got it. I don't recall having any sort of interest in Smash. He's mia and shouldn't get a pass. So is what feels like half the game though. Yesterday 80 showed his ass as scum. You are more likely than not scum. Shad...can't tell if he's scum or if he just throws off some slimy creepy vibe. 

You've put in minimal effort all game. 

Um if you go back and look at that day, I really don't need to explain anything. 

Funny, that's exactly what Alissa said. 

Just now, JiF said:

Interesting, he's my best for scum. 

Him voting me while nudging the 80 train was one of the most blatant scum moves I've ever seen...in addition to everything else I've pointed out about his play...or lack thereof. 

Smash is barely playing.  

Visor isnt.  Can we replace it? 

I'm not used to Shard's game but he doesnt seem to put together much.   He just throws opinions out but doesnt actually build cases or anything or doing anything to back his opinions.

You've been throwing your vote which ever way the wind blows.  This particular post is the most effort I've seen.

I feel like me and pirate are the only ones actually hunting, with a sprinkle of Calder here and there.  Couple that with multiple teams and this is getting messy. 

The one thing I can keep holding onto is that before we found out this was a multiple team/recruiting game, my reads on Pac and Smash were for their same game play that is still taking place. 

I've got to say, I haven't really given much of a **** this game at all. that and well, 

**** you, I'm Spiderman. hehehe

18 minutes ago, Shad said:

I'm not sure what the obsession is on this place with votes = content.

I posted plenty of reads early and got hung up a bit on so many players acting like scum.  Turns out we're probably looking at 9 scum so I probably wasn't that far off the mark.

I gave you four options I'm willing to lynch today.  You don't seem to be disagreeing with me so ?

Are you saying vote history isnt useful? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Why do you say stronger?  Just sheer numbers? 

Yea. Just in sheer numbers. DPRs suggestion makes the most sense that we are likely now looking at 3 teams of 3 scum.

BAMFs- In that assumption would be all dead.

Angel team- 1 proposed living member

New team- 2 members

I have played in a bunch of scum games (usually only two teams) and usually try to lynch the strongest team down. As less and less people are alive you dont want to have eliminated all other scum while leaving one strong team that finishes you off with multiple votes.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Mainly you pushing on Calder last night when 80 was getting a lot of attention, then 80s role in the flip pretty well confirming he wasn't on a team with Calder.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Please tell me you are not on a team with him. 

You're just going to throw everything against the wall, aren't you? I'm out for dinner - looking forward to seeing what you come up with for when I get back. 

1 minute ago, Calder said:

Yea. Just in sheer numbers. DPRs suggestion makes the most sense that we are likely now looking at 3 teams of 3 scum.

BAMFs- In that assumption would be all dead.

Angel team- 1 proposed living member

New team- 2 members

I have played in a bunch of scum games (usually only two teams) and usually try to lynch the strongest team down. As less and less people are alive you dont want to have eliminated all other scum while leaving one strong team that finishes you off with multiple votes.

Gotcha.

And I get your logic too.  It's just a challenge strategy to pinpoint one particular team.