Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

6 hours ago, Pac said:

It's why I'm coasting..  I'm shocked that I haven't been killed yet.  Pretty sure I'm being set up as the final lynch for whichever faction starts getting #'s so they can blow me.

I do know that while I was looking at Calder last night (I'm a watcher) I saw JiF come for a visit.  My assumption is a failed kill attempt but possibly a successful recruitment. 

Can we kill JiF yet?

Yes we can kill Jif now. Someone tried to kill me last night (I had a BPV and I lost it). A vig would not have attempted to kill me after yesterday. He submitted the scum kill.

Vote Jif

7 hours ago, Pac said:

It's why I'm coasting..  I'm shocked that I haven't been killed yet.  Pretty sure I'm being set up as the final lynch for whichever faction starts getting #'s so they can blow me.

I do know that while I was looking at Calder last night (I'm a watcher) I saw JiF come for a visit.  My assumption is a failed kill attempt but possibly a successful recruitment. 

Can we kill JiF yet?

flip will let us know

nj

I went no where last night.  Pac prob shot Calder and failed and now is trying framing me and you all are going speed lynch without me even responding?  He has literally been voting me for days.  He's annoyed I nailed him.  This is good play though.  I will give him that, all your bozo's believe him right off the rip. 

He is so clearly scum, it's not even funny.  

I hate these types of games so I don't mind dying if that means you finally will kill Pac.  I'm probably the only town left.  I just like being right. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I went no where last night.  Pac prob shot Calder and failed and now is trying framing me and you all are going speed lynch without me even responding?  He has literally been voting me for days.  He's annoyed I nailed him.  This is good play though.  I will give him that, all your bozo's believe him right off the rip. 

I hate these types of games so I don't mind dying if that means you finally will kill Pac.  I'm probably the only town left.  I just like being right. 

If you flip town, I'll avenge you. And also sob alone in my bed. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

If you flip town we will of course avenge you. But I know I was shot last night and have to stand with the person who says they saw it. 

1 minute ago, Calder said:

If you flip town we will of course avenge you. But I know I was shot last night and have to stand with the person who says they saw it. 

That's fine.  All good.  I'd prefer living and killing him since I've put this much effort in but I don't care.  

Zander doesn't know this but I don't typically play recruiting games, so my head already hurts trying to figure this out 

I think it is a -EV move not to trust claims overall. But this is def not a traditional game.

I guess I am also now wondering how a watcher wouldnt have spotted more shenanigans at night to report prior to this. There are so many claimed actions.....wouldnt a watcher have netted results likely before this?

Screw it. I think JiF may be telling the truth. 

Vote Pac

19 minutes ago, Calder said:

unvote

I want to get more people's thoughts on this. JiF has made multiple really good responses and he was def hunting prior to Pac's claim.

Does PAC make sense as a partner to Lizzie?

I actually saw something in my reread yesterday that I though could point to that.  I'm on my way to hosting a client meeting for like the next 3 hours.  If I'm alive when I get back, I will put in some more work in and show you what I saw.  

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Can we kill JiF yet?

2 hours ago, Calder said:

Yes we can kill Jif now. Someone tried to kill me last night (I had a BPV and I lost it). A vig would not have attempted to kill me after yesterday. He submitted the scum kill.

Vote Jif

1 hour ago, JiF said:

1 hour ago, Calder said:

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Haha I'm town.  I'm roleless now.

I was a 1 time Vig.  I used that shot on Pac 2 nights ago.  He lived through it.  

But he saw me visit Calder last night.  Lol

Unvote Smash - Vote JiF

This one is easy - if JiF flips town, we have Pac & Calder nailed, two-for-one. 

Pac claimed Watcher and Calder backed it up - it either happened like this or they're working together.

JiF denied it, compliments the play, says he wouldn't mind being killed and says he hates conversion games. That feels like he's laying down a little easy. 

Let's not get distracted - we need to stick with the evidence just like 80.

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

Unvote Smash - Vote JiF

Pac claimed Watcher and Calder backed it up - it either happened like this or they're working together.

JiF denied it, compliments the play, says he wouldn't mind being killed and says he hates conversion games. That feels like he's laying down a little easy. 

Makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, Calder said:

I think it is a -EV move not to trust claims overall. But this is def not a traditional game.

I guess I am also now wondering how a watcher wouldnt have spotted more shenanigans at night to report prior to this. There are so many claimed actions.....wouldnt a watcher have netted results likely before this?

Vote Pac

LOL

Wish his shot would have been successful.

2 hours ago, Calder said:

Vote Pac

40 minutes ago, Calder said:

That is pretty rude.

Just now, Calder said:

There has not been a lynch.

I gotta admit, I'm not loving these posts at all. 

3 minutes ago, Calder said:

Bc what JiF said was true. Pac claims watcher, but he would know the same information if he was the one that tried to kill me. 

That seems a little too obvious. Not to say that it wouldn't make a great play, but it's a death sentence as soon as soon as JiF flips town and with the numbers spread the way they are, I have a hard time believing that scum would out themselves so carelessly. There can't be more than 4 left, so giving one away, even for a trade, would just be stupid.

1 minute ago, Calder said:

Both someone watching me and the person that tried to kill me have the same information today. 

Why didn't Pac tell us other people he has watched?

Wouldnt he have other results?

With 3 scum teams I do understand the desire to keep a lid on things. You gotta figure his ass is dead tonight anyway, so he might as well keep his cards close and play the rest of the day out to see what he can see. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Unvote Smash - Vote JiF

Meh, I mean...there's nothing I can really do. He's fake claiming.  He clearly shot Calder and missed and is trying to frame me.  Ironic it's me, no?  You know, the player who's been calling him scum for days and he's been solely focused on for 3 straight days ignoring everything that's been going on.  

Like I said, I'm town, I had 1 shot.  I shot Pac N2 and he survived. 

3 minutes ago, Calder said:

@DPR- I didn't consider it from the angle of how little PAC would get out of the lie. Since a 1 for 1 trade is completely fine atp, if PAC is lying it is still fine.

I do think PAC should give us his other day's results though soon.

Unvote

Vote Jif

I shot him, he survived.  He didnt win any of the contents because he's not playing the game, so he's got protection and the watcher ability?

Please.  

He knows he cant get killed at night (scum doc maybe?), so he made a play at day break on me because he knew I was going to try and lead a lynch on him today.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:35 PM, Lizard King said:

I agree on meta essentially that Pac is just sipping white Russians while his team goes out and takes bullets. We just found another team and the first team had a recuiter, I wonder if he is recruiter on team 2.

Distancing from Lizzie.

@Calder this was the post I was referring to earlier.