The 5th Win? Do the Jets Seek Another Garbage Time Victory?

varjet

18 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I can't root for them to lose, but I do know once this deadful season ends, the more losses we have the better off we will be in the draft.. 

this I can agree with.

11 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Your alternate universe self that watched the Jets lose to the Dolphins that last game a couple of years ago and as a result has enjoyed Odell Beckham Jr light up games instead of Calvin Pryor whif in coverage every game is laughing his ass off at you.

I apologize for rooting for the team to win.  if I hadn't we surely would have lost.  it's all my fault.

We will tease vs the pats and play well for a quarter until belly and brady figure out the D and then we will get ass whipped in the 2nd half and lose by at least 21 points.

It will be Rex's swan song, or save his rump from being fired game in the last game and REx wins those ones.

We will win 4 games this year and we just have to hope that one of the three win teams wins a game or two.

3 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

That last game was at the Dolphins playing for a playoff spot. Of course Geno has a career game with a perfect QB rating. That one win cost 6-7 spots in the draft bec we lost every tie breaker to all the teams that were one game below us. They would have picked one spot ahead of the Giants and would have taken OBJ. Why? Bec I payed attention and all the sources before the draft were saying the Jets top pick would be OBJ if they could get him.

That throw away game no one cared about was a franchise defining catastrophe worse than the lose against the bills that cost the playoffs. That win gives us a week maybe 2 of excitement in the playoffs. The  Geno "win" cost us 10 years of having the best WR in the league. 

This was the point I was getting at.

Against the Cheaters, Bowles can play all of his favorites, veterans and buddies. Let them get hurt.

Next week, Mac should cut everyone he plans on cutting otherwise, Revis, Fitz and Harris in particular.  Take them off the table.

Then Bowles should do his best and win with the youngsters

Just now, varjet said:

This was the point I was getting at.

Against the Cheaters, Bowles can play all of his favorites, veterans and buddies. Let them get hurt.

Next week, Mac should cut everyone he plans on cutting otherwise, Revis, Fitz and Harris in particular.  Take them off the table.

Then Bowles should do his best and win with the youngsters

Maybe Fitz should start against the best team and smartest D coach in the league.  Why not?  Let him look lousy.  Let Petty heal up a week and play against Buffalo.

This is the most important game of our non playoff irrelevant Jets lives.  The Jets need to win this game, 2017 be damned I want the Jets to pave a different road to the championship then the one through New England.  If the Jets can do the impossible and Oakland wins this weekend we might be looking at the possibility that the Pats won't have home field advantage in the playoffs.

2016 isn't over yet and we play an instrumental roll in this years playoff run.

Lets go Jets!

Hell we beat the Pats with a way inferior team and Geno Smith leading the way, we can do it again.  Any given Sunday!

Archived