Great Christmas gift for any RI Jet fan

Jet Fan RI

No, I am not trying to sell something. But I just got a great Christmas gift from my wife for any Jet fan living in RI. It's a T-shirt. In addition to a large Jets logo in the center, around it in large lettering is the following:

Although I live in Rhode Island, on Sundays my heart is with the New York Jets

Love it! And I have it in time to use it for the last game. (Yes, I still watch the games despite disasters such as happened on Saturday.) Only improvement I can think  of is that the word "Sundays" really should be "gamedays." Just a minor quibble, since the games aren't all on Sundays.

JFRI

Just now, Jet Fan RI said:

No, I am not trying to sell something. But I just got a great Christmas gift from my wife for any Jet fan living in RI. It's a T-shirt. In addition to a large Jets logo in the center, around it in large lettering is the following:

Although I live in Rhode Island, on Sundays my heart is with the New York Jets

Love it! And I have it in time to use it for the last game. (Yes, I still watch the games despite disasters such as happened on Saturday.) Only improvement I can think  of is that the word "Sundays" really should be "gamedays." Just a minor quibble, since the games aren't all on Sundays.

JFRI

Good stuff jet nation reaches welll beyond the metro area 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Good stuff jet nation reaches welll beyond the metro area 

Absolutely. Can't believe something like that is sold commercially. But there have to be a bunch of Jet fans around here. When the Jets are doing well, they always broadcast the Jet games locally, as long as they don't conflict with the Pats. Can't be only Pat fans checking out the enemy!

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My son got 3 tickets LL and a parking pass to the Jets Bills game from his boss along with his bonus, he told me I have no choice but to go  as i made him a Jets fan. 

If my son did that I would threaten to put him up for adoption, even as an adult.

Archived