Sack Exchange At Steiner Sports Store (Roosevelt Field Mall Sat. January 7th from 12-1:30pm)

courtnj18

The legendary NY Jets Sack Exchange will be signing autographs at the Steiner sports store at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Saturday January 7th from 12 - 1:30pm.  Call (516) 739-0580 for more information and to pre-order tickets!

Event Details

• All Four Members of the New York Jets ‘Sack Exchange’; Mark Gastineau, Marty Lyons, Joe Klecko & Abdul Salaam
  • At The Steiner Sports Store at Roosevelt Field Mall Sat. January 7th from 12-1:30pm
  • Items to be signed are not included, Raw Unsigned Product will be available for purchase day of the signing
  • Call (516) 739-0580 for more information and to pre-order tickets!

Find out more here: https://www.steinersports.com/collections/signings/Public

Sack-Exchange-Signing-Side.jpg  

unnamed.jpg

The legendary NY Jets Sack Exchange will be signing autographs at the Steiner sports store at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Saturday January 7th from 12 – 1:30pm.  Call (516) 739-0580 for more information and to pre-order tickets!

Event Details

• All Four Members of the New York Jets ‘Sack Exchange’; Mark Gastineau, Marty Lyons, Joe Klecko & Abdul Salaam
  • At The Steiner Sports Store at Roosevelt Field Mall Sat. January 7th from 12-1:30pm
  • Items to be signed are not included, Raw Unsigned Product will be available for purchase day of the signing
  • Call (516) 739-0580 for more information and to pre-order tickets!

Find out more here: https://www.steinersports.com/collections/signings/Public

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
0qdW0KH2CWg

Click here to read the full story...

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

How often do all four of them get together for this type of thing?  I don't feel like I see it very often.

I thought I read something saying Abdul Salaam doesn't do these anymore. I could be wrong, but I thought that is why they don't happen that much. Pretty damn cool though, I am away that day for a family party in Pa, but I will be ordering a mini helmet. Looking at all of the current Jets in my basement is making me want some ex Jets lol.

16 hours ago, AFJF said:

How often do all four of them get together for this type of thing?  I don't feel like I see it very often.

I read about 8 years ago they had a signing together.  Klecko taunted Gastineau to the point that Gastineau left before it was over.  

Can't remember where I read it.  

Archived