11 takeaways

kmnj

so we have heard over and over again the jets have tons of talent on defensive and our coach is supposed to be a defensive guy-so how in the world has this defense been so bad? record bad

we have 11 takeways-to put that in perspective the jets gave up the ball 8 times in one game alone this year-thanks fitzy

there is no way our coach should be coming back-the team quit on him, shows no discipline and he cant get our talent to perform-

Bowltite and Mac - 10 years no termination clauses for both. I also think Bowltite gets serious consideration for Coach of the Year as well. Mac already won exec of the year last year and is well on his way to winning Exec of the decade.

Yay rah go Jets, hope we win the big game tomorrow.

LOL

2 hours ago, slats said:

I was expecting eleven bullet points summarizing the season, but I guess one will do. 

1. For a coach billed as a Parcellsian no-nonsense tough guy, he's been as bad as Rex was in terms of providing discipline over his team. No one loses their jobs (other than Coples), no one seems to be even a little bit worried about stepping out of line, Richardson and Wilkerson have treated Bowles like a urinal, and Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker basically run the team. 

2. If Kacy Rodgers is retained, there's zero hope that Bowles is even secretly redeemable. 

3. Maccagnan is clearly not in charge of the team and it's also clear that Bowles isn't up to the task, leaving an outright leadership void at the top. Kudos to Woody for asking Casserly and Wolf to help with the coach and GM search, but huge demerits for not hiring one of them to stay on as Team President. 

Archived