Another FanSpeak Mock.... different.

Stark

The 4th round pick is BRANDON SHELL from last season... Ignore the 4th round pick here. This was interesting. So we trade Sheldon or Mo for another position of need, not sure what- maybe more picks.

Rd 1 Pick 6: Myles Garrett - DE 

Rd 2 Pick 7: Patrick Mahomes II - QB

Rd 3 Pick 6: Devonte Fields - LB edge

Rd 4 Pick - BRANDON SHELL - OT, can he move to LT in future

Rd 5 Pick 6: Jon Heck - OT 

Rd 6 Pick 7: Jalen Hurd - RB

Rd 7 Pick 6: Taiwan Taylor - WR

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 2.48.13 PM.png

Two edge rushers, we are going to be overloaded at olb and or De if we do that if you ask me.

I would applaud the Jets if they do take a QB in the 2nd round because one of the top rated ones will fall.  I just don't think they will do so and essentially admit hack is a bust.  I would rather have another olineman or CB in place of the Fields pick.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Two edge rushers, we are going to be overloaded at olb and or De if we do that if you ask me.

I would applaud the Jets if they do take a QB in the 2nd round because one of the top rated ones will fall.  I just don't think they will do so and essentially admit hack is a bust.  I would rather have another olineman or CB in place of the Fields pick.

I don't disagree with you at all. I don't think we should worry about Hack being a bust or not, neither should the front office. They would have to rely on the best competitor and performer, if its Hack its hack, if its Petty its petty, if Mahomes then its Mahomes. Don't be afraid to admit a mistake to find a good player. IMO - for the front office and Mac..

Archived