Jets set out on familiar road, hoping to avoid another dead end

Gas2No99

I just hope Woody learns his lesson this time. Had we simply tuned out the noise and continued our rebuild that begun in 2013 we might've been in a position now to be making moves to try and compete instead of gutting our team and trying to begin a rebuild. 

I just hope Woody learns his lesson this time and actually show some patience, if the draft picks don't look like future hall of famers in their first few games it doesn't mean you panic. Allow the gm to build the team and allow the process to play out. 

Better late than never I guess. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Move on Geno Lovers!

Trying to...but the hate is so strong the same stale arguments permeate.

Personally, I'd rather not see him back, because it's likely just another 1,000,000 posts on the same tired topic.

Then again, it's not like you really have any other interesting opinions.

9 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Um, what else is a safety expected to do? Kick a FG?

Pryor played well, for a while, this year. He was undone as much by his enthusiasm as he was by the non-existent play of the FS, who did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and the HOF Cornerback formerly known as "toast".

Pryor should be in the aisles of an empty MetLife selling peanuts and soda. He might not make the roster.  He is that bad...

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Pryor should be in the aisles of an empty MetLife selling peanuts and soda. He might not make the roster.  He is that bad...

Yeah, sure. And you are the authority on who is qualified to sell peanuts?!!

Archived