JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Action: Watch Ape.

Result: CTM visited Hess.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Why'd you watch me? You've been watching your top town reads all game... and Hess was one of those you refused to lynch, like Smash.

LOL

So, if we play along here, this would suggest that CTM nk Hess, and the only way you'd see it is if Hess redirected anything aimed at me to himself. Yes?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Why'd you watch me? You've been watching your top town reads all game... and Hess was one of those you refused to lynch, like Smash.

LOL

So, if we play along here, this would suggest that CTM nk Hess, and the only way you'd see it is if Hess redirected anything aimed at me to himself. Yes?

plus apparently he wasn't role blocked for the first time all game

Hess would have to be s bodyguard. If he didn't initiate this, the we have a bus driver.

we know 80 is claiming watcher, 1 is scum, 1 is lover, so it leaves 2 people that could be bus driver. Obviously I'm not that person. So we need weigh-ins.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hess would have to be s bodyguard. If he didn't initiate this, the we have a bus driver.

we know 80 is claiming watcher, 1 is scum, 1 is lover, so it leaves 2 people that could be bus driver. Obviously I'm not that person. So we need weigh-ins.

what is a bus driver again?

also.. if 80 is scum, then you are counting scum 2x.. why you assuming he town

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Swaps 2 players.

i realize the other part.

yeah i just looked up, could be any alignment. But if 80 not lying, how wasn't he role blocked. None of this makes sense

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is me not voting you yet, CTM.  I'd like to figure this out as well.  

i see, JC claiming bus driver doesn't make sense either cause I didn't visit ape either though. The only thing I can think of is you  being fos

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

plus apparently he wasn't role blocked for the first time all game

1) Maybe there wasn't ever a RB, and JiF's word usage of "Inconclusive" for my earlier results didn't mean anything that we needed to read into.  

2) Maybe there really are 2 scum left.  One a RB and another a Bus Driver.  Possibly a 1X power only.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

1) Maybe there wasn't ever a RB, and JiF's word usage of "Inconclusive" for my earlier results didn't mean anything that we needed to read into.  

2) Maybe there really are 2 scum left.  One a RB and another a Bus Driver.  Possibly a 1X power only.  

did you ever ask jif what inconclusive meant?

I can confirm that there is a RB. I can also confirm that JC is town. So, unless someone else has been getting blocked I have no reason not to believe that 80 was blocked and receiving 'inconclusive' as a result.

So, that should confirm 3 town.

If anyone else got RB on N1 or N2, then 80 is lying scum. If not, then he is town.

So... vote CTM

In going to assume scum doesn't have a RB, GF, Strongman AND a framer. Plus I like what Hess said about Bsllin as lover.... and I knew Crusher was scum on D1.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I can confirm that there is a RB. I can also confirm that JC is town. So, unless someone else has been getting blocked I have no reason not to believe that 80 was blocked and receiving 'inconclusive' as a result.

So, that should confirm 3 town.

If anyone else got RB on N1 or N2, then 80 is lying scum. If not, then he is town.

So... vote CTM

In going to assume scum doesn't have a RB, GF, Strongman AND a framer. Plus I like what Hess said about Bsllin as lover.... and I knew Crusher was scum on D1.

wait how can you confirm there is a RB?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

and you are now claiming cop?

Nope.

I have 3 objects: a pocket protector (used N1 to self protect, because I figured DPR was scum and might no me), a calcluator (1x cop view, used on Jc N2: town), and nerd glasses (1x tracker, used on CTM last night and got inconclusive).

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

how do you know 80 didn't RB you?

You think that scum didn't use their RB until N3?

Doc has been dead since D2, so they could RB 1 person and No another since N2. No need to RB/NK same person like doc hunting.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For starters...there'd have to be 2 scum left in that instance.

And how would I know that "Inconclusive" is what RB'd people got as a result? Lucky guess?

No one else has reported that result until now.

I asked Jif ic he'd tell scum that inconclusive was the result if they asked. He said yes.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You're folding? 

well 1 person isn't playing at all, 80 is clearly going to vote me ..and I'll be out of town tomorrow so rather just be out and check back to see what happens