JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tired of you saying I didn't hunt scum this game.  I had it as you or CTM 2 days ago and am sticking to it.

JC is town.

If you had this figured out 2 days ago, why did you feign the need to "figure it out" in this circumstance?

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The wagonomics you praised earlier could have caught 2 as I predicted it might.  Smash and CTM were both on the Nolder train at the end of the day before it went Random. 

Then why did you refuse to vote Smash last day? And you voted Balling instead of CTM.

Vote 80

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The wagonomics you praised earlier could have caught 2 as I predicted it might.  Smash and CTM were both on the Nolder train at the end of the day before it went Random. 

Praised is the wrong word...more likely endorsed the logic.

On 7/5/2017 at 9:12 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

This was the final D1 vote count, after which it went Random:

Official Vote Count.  NO SERIOUSLY OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

80 (2) - DPR, Ballin

Ape (1) - Nol

DPR (3)Nyn, Ape, 80

Nol (6) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash, Leelou

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus.  Deadline 4pm today

Have to imagine there was scum on Nolder's train, maybe even 2 scum.  Scum likely would have preferred to take out Nolder, who they knew to be town, than let the lynch go Random.  

That puts CTM, JC, Hess and Smash in the crosshairs, and makes me feel better about Ape and Ballin as Town. 

The final vote count on D1 - updated with new info.

The interesting thing here is that 80 is pointing to the Nolder train and speculating that it has 2 scum on it - and yet, further into the game he decides to REFUSE to vote Smash. One of the 2 people on the Nolder train. Now, he's gone back to referencing that train and the 2 scum on it theory - except now he's ignoring that we KNOW Smash is scum and just making it between CTM and JC. 

I really don't follow his logic here. 

On 7/5/2017 at 10:22 AM, Integrity28 said:

This is where I first said it - before 80.

The important thing here is that Crusher urged folks to ignore the pirate and vote 80. 

Vote CTM/Crusher

This.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:02 AM, CTM said:

Dude, you got DPR to L-3 with like 2-3 minutes left. This was explained to you already. You missed Hess unvoting DPR with 10 minutes left. You never got DPR in the lynch zone and to suggest otherwise is completely false

I've been wondering why when 80 put a multi-quote case together, and voted you, you voted him back and then appealed to me to show me it was a narrative... but when I posted this, which could have easily been me as scum building a narrative with false information - you didn't treat it as such. You spoke to me like you knew I was town, and just wrong. You didn't even call me stupid here. 

Hmm... 

On 7/5/2017 at 11:09 AM, Smashmouth said:

80 is starting to make some sense maybe he is truly being blocked. JC was posting some things earlier that really got me thinking more about him because it really seemed he was cherry picking just to piss me off . It was not making sense. He's been all over the place on his reads that he claimed were Ape and 80 then all of a sudden on a reread of the same pages that formed those opinions he turned to me based on my back and forth with Ape.

I'm leaning away from 80 and Ape now and Im thinking I need to re think my stance.

CTM has been very Meh to me and I dont know how to read him right now but in all honesty I have not gone back to do a re read on him.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:14 AM, CTM said:

I was around ready to vote anyone, nobody besides nolder got to L-2 so why would I switch? You on the other hand disappeared 10 minutes before deadline AFTER unvoting the only known scum.. but 80  and ape ignore this in there rereads. amazing

On 7/5/2017 at 11:17 AM, HessStation said:

what are you even talking about. 

Ok, you didn't UNVOTE after DPR's doc reveal? That makes you sound even scummier.

Good post.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:23 AM, CTM said:

Try again, DPR doc revealed included the nugget that he protected Nolder. Given that I remembered from my reread that he was on Nolder most of the day and calling him scum, I'd say the exact opposite.

Eh, pretty sure I was teh first one to mention Nolder was his sus on D1. You just piggy-backed me.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:25 AM, HessStation said:

Well, I was there for that, and although I was like, wtf? I still UNVOTED the said Doc and waited for a counter. 

You somehow felt so comfortable he was lying from the start.

This, I didn't witness - so it's good insight to draw upon in re-read.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:32 AM, HessStation said:

...this is actually when CTM pinged first for me. He was way too confident DPR was lying from the start, then even after Nol countered he (CTM) was still digging up posts like we needed it. Whole thing was off. Then when he went after me for stalling I knew. What a dirt.

Mmmmm... 

On 7/5/2017 at 11:39 AM, Integrity28 said:

Town inquiry. 

Gross. 

Logic.

Logic.

UNVOTE

On 7/5/2017 at 11:41 AM, Integrity28 said:

Can you bump this - I don't remember you saying this already. Drank a ton this weekend. Probably just shrugged it off.

This. Logic.

Mmmm... re-reading and seeing all these nods to CTM being logical jarred my memory. 

Sometimes... When he's town, I'm all over his arguments as we kind of solve problems from opposite sides of the brain. When he's scum, everything he's saying seems agreeable to me.

On 7/5/2017 at 10:20 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Good wagon-noimcs here.  Doubtful the four of us are town.  

So you're of the opinion that it's POSSIBLE all of these can be town if I'm town as well? 

Nolder (6) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash, Leelou

@Jetsfan80

Here is the endorsement.  Notice we have at least Smash as scum.  My best guess is CTM is the other.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

JC is town.

If you had this figured out 2 days ago, why did you feign the need to "figure it out" in this circumstance?

Then why did you refuse to vote Smash last day? And you voted Balling instead of CTM.

Vote 80

Fairly confident last scum is CTM.  Up to page 76 on my re-re-read.

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The final vote count on D1 - updated with new info.

The interesting thing here is that 80 is pointing to the Nolder train and speculating that it has 2 scum on it - and yet, further into the game he decides to REFUSE to vote Smash. One of the 2 people on the Nolder train. Now, he's gone back to referencing that train and the 2 scum on it theory - except now he's ignoring that we KNOW Smash is scum and just making it between CTM and JC. 

I really don't follow his logic here. 

This.

I've been wondering why when 80 put a multi-quote case together, and voted you, you voted him back and then appealed to me to show me it was a narrative... but when I posted this, which could have easily been me as scum building a narrative with false information - you didn't treat it as such. You spoke to me like you knew I was town, and just wrong. You didn't even call me stupid here. 

Hmm... 

Yeah, I don't get 80's logic at all...seems to work hand in hand with Smash...and yet Day 1, Smash and DPR literally camped out on his train.  Would they really bus their team mates that early.  I'm torn.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm with you - I'm just letting myself go through the motions of indecision while we all navel-gaze.

lol...took a walk earlier and came up with a couple of scenarios where you are scum...wish we still had Hess instead of Bailin

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah, I don't get 80's logic at all...seems to work hand in hand with Smash...and yet Day 1, Smash and DPR literally camped out on his train.  Would they really bus their team mates that early.  I'm torn.

I'm about 70% on JF80 and 30% on CTM. 

I 100% wish Ballin wasn't playing if he's doing this by choice.

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...took a walk earlier and came up with a couple of scenarios where you are scum...wish we still had Hess instead of Bailin

lol, nice - at least I'm not the only one doing it - the section of the dead thread that corresponds to this choice is going to be an instant classic

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I'm allowed to be the first to propose there was 1-2 scum on the Nolder train, but wasn't allowed to be wrong about Smash?

I'm playing sh*tty. I get that. But I'm not scum.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You refused to vote Smash even though he was part of that grouping of 4 on that train that you isolated.

Then you voted Ballin, who was not part of that group at all.

Now you're referring back to it. This doesn't seem like bad play, it seems like you tripped yourself up in your misdirection efforts.

On 7/5/2017 at 10:26 AM, Smashmouth said:

I screamed at Nol because I know his tells as a town PR Ive seen him do some wacky sh*t and he just set me off .If you read back I basically state i have no way to read DPR I said it in a few posts. That being said I thought I did say something to DPR about revealing It might have been a general post directed at Nol and or DPR I just done remember I was pretty stoned at the time so I would have to go back and look. Ape was all over his ass anyhow I remember being amused at that altercation masybe I was distracted because I always rip into people who refuse to reveal

I thought I read Smash saying something similar about CTM.  Could this be a Smash tell, where he basically punts the decision making to the field and uses the excuse that he cannot read their play?  I'll try to find the companion piece once I'm caught up.

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I'm allowed to be the first to propose there was 1-2 scum on the Nolder train, but wasn't allowed to be wrong about Smash?

I'm playing sh*tty. I get that. But I'm not scum.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Pretty sure I was there before you...but meh...I'm leaning town for you at this point...prolly opposite of Ape...80% CTM is scum and about 20% you...You championed Smash logic and votes all day yesterday, why should we believe you?

On 7/5/2017 at 11:09 AM, Smashmouth said:

80 is starting to make some sense maybe he is truly being blocked. JC was posting some things earlier that really got me thinking more about him because it really seemed he was cherry picking just to piss me off . It was not making sense. He's been all over the place on his reads that he claimed were Ape and 80 then all of a sudden on a reread of the same pages that formed those opinions he turned to me based on my back and forth with Ape.

I'm leaning away from 80 and Ape now and Im thinking I need to re think my stance.

CTM has been very Meh to me and I dont know how to read him right now but in all honesty I have not gone back to do a re read on him.

@Jetscode1 - also, I just quoted this a couple posts up.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pretty sure I was there before you...but meh...I'm leaning town for you at this point...prolly opposite of Ape...80% CTM is scum and about 20% you...You championed Smash logic and votes all day yesterday, why should we believe you?

This is why I've stayed heavier on 80:

- DPR calling him scum D1, then advocating vetting him D2 (distancing/bussing - then defending)
- 80 seems to be dropping tons of WIFOM this game, and going all-in on "won't vote SMash" if their mates is a BIG one

On 7/5/2017 at 11:00 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Still keeping my vote on JC.  Even if everything I've stated about the trains are illogical and wrong, he still sticks out as scummy in the end.  JC/CTM/Ballin is my scum pool.  Highly doubtful I'll be convinced to vote anyone outside of that trio today. 

Explain your logic here.  Also, is your vote on CTM at the moment?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is why I've stayed heavier on 80:

- DPR calling him scum D1, then advocating vetting him D2 (distancing/bussing - then defending)
- 80 seems to be dropping tons of WIFOM this game, and going all-in on "won't vote SMash" if their mates is a BIG one

Yeah, but how do you explain the trains on Day 1?  DPR and Smash both voting 80 and neither willing to push Nolder until they had no other choice...I get the distancing but both pushing scum 80 without even a nod to Nolder?  Doesn't add up.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah, but how do you explain the trains on Day 1?  DPR and Smash both voting 80 and neither willing to push Nolder until they had no other choice...I get the distancing but both pushing scum 80 without even a nod to Nolder?  Doesn't add up.

No explanation - it would be extremely unconventional play.

I'm at about 50/50 the more I hash this over.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Jetscode1 what do you think about 80 talking about Hess like he wasn't the NK today? Acting like he didn't know he was dead.

Yeah, that bugged the sh*t out of me as well...another guy (the other was Smash) who like to feign disinterest in the thread.

I'm about ready to say **** it and vote CTM...did you notice that CTM never mixes it up with Smash?  Just acknowledges our lack of understanding Smash and moves on...never challenges his thoughts at all.