JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

I'm here...at least we know only one scum left

In no particular order

80:  has seemed to tag team with scum, always choosing the wrong guy to lynch, clumsy reveal that also included two inconclusive results...I hesitate due to wagon nomics on Day 1 when as the third train voted DPR instead of a town Nolder. 

Ape:  why is this dude still alive?  I mean a town Ape rarely sees end game...plus he scores a three pack of town roles...originally stated he could vet 80 as both received  "inconclusive" results but then votes hard 80 during the nothing burger of a day yesterday. 

CTM:  still think Crush favored DPR and acted in scum interest but CTM has played cleaner and helped us lynch Smash.

Anywho, I'm here...thoughts?

31 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm here...at least we know only one scum left

In no particular order

80:  has seemed to tag team with scum, always choosing the wrong guy to lynch, clumsy reveal that also included two inconclusive results...I hesitate due to wagon nomics on Day 1 when as the third train voted DPR instead of a town Nolder. 

Ape:  why is this dude still alive?  I mean a town Ape rarely sees end game...plus he scores a three pack of town roles...originally stated he could vet 80 as both received  "inconclusive" results but then votes hard 80 during the nothing burger of a day yesterday. 

CTM:  still think Crush favored DPR and acted in scum interest but CTM has played cleaner and helped us lynch Smash.

Anywho, I'm here...thoughts?

Ballin modkill changes game. I'm cop. I vieeed leelou, jetscode and ctm. Town, town, inconclusive.

I'm alive partly because I played to avoid nk, fos targeting townies at night, to head fake scum. Partly because scum nk me makes my cases on smash and DPR stronger.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ballin modkill changes game. I'm cop. I vieeed leelou, jetscode and ctm. Town, town, inconclusive.

I'm alive partly because I played to avoid nk, fos targeting townies at night, to head fake scum. Partly because scum nk me makes my cases on smash and DPR stronger.

How does this change the game?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

CTM has consistently stated over the years that, as scum, he opts to leave Ape alive as long as possible.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:31 PM, Nolder said:

Unofficial Votecount

80 - Ape (1)

CTM - CTM, 80 (2)

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I dont have time to find a replacement.

Ballin has officially been mod killed.  I'm not revealing his character or role.  

Vote count has been reset.  The day continues. 

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote 80

Yes...

Ape could've hammered and ended game if scum. Unless he's masochistic, I think we can safely say he's town

Which means JC is town, since DPR was godfather and Ape says he has an innocent on him.

Which means 80 is scum

vote 80

80 must be scum RB who thought they killed cop and doc early in the game and had no need for his role + he painted himself into a corner with his reveal. 

Nyn had to be a tracker I guess, no reason for Ape to lie about his role his now

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM has consistently stated over the years that, as scum, he opts to leave Ape alive as long as possible.

Lol, that's slick.. creates wifom while at the same time trying to trigger Ape's ego. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2017 at 10:47 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

So Ape has an innocent on JC.

Ballin is likely Lover.

Hess is playing a strong townie game and I won't be voting him.

I know I'm town.

Didn't think CTM would lay down as scum, but it seems to be the only place left to go.

Vote CTM

On 7/7/2017 at 10:49 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Hess is dead.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:50 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

lol woops, indeed he is. 

lol woops..

I'm not the last scum.  Ape "cleared" JC.  That can only leave CTM.

Didn't like his pu$$y move laying down, thought he'd only do that as town, but perhaps it was a rare AtE for him or a "F*ck this, I got saddled with DPR & Smash as teammates, ready for this to end" move.  

50 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, that's slick.. creates wifom while at the same time trying to trigger Ape's ego. 

I was merely offering up an explanation to JC on why Ape might still be alive.  It does align perfectly with your strategy over the years, however.  You cannot deny this.  

Only outside possibility is Ape has been clowning us all this time and there isn't a Cop.  But if he pulled that off, plus caused emo breakdowns out of both DPR and Smash that would have had to be at least partly fabricated on thread......yeah, he deserves the win.  

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I'm RB, how did I know the language for someone whose action gets RB'd?  Think about that for a second.  Ape corroborated that too.  

Already answered. Jif confirmed he would tell scum the result language.

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not the last scum.  Ape "cleared" JC.  That can only leave CTM.

Didn't like his pu$$y move laying down, thought he'd only do that as town, but perhaps it was a rare AtE for him or a "F*ck this, I got saddled with DPR & Smash as teammates, ready for this to end" move.  

Or, i thought we had an mislynch left and was going away for the day anyway. My flip would've sealed your fate based on ape's reveal and you'd be hyper lynched on last day. Unfortunately with ballin out we no longer have a mislynch left. Nowhere did I display any emo.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was merely offering up an explanation to JC on why Ape might still be alive.  It does align perfectly with your strategy over the years, however.  You cannot deny this.  

Right. I can not deny that I've teased him about being the worst mafia player of all time for years. I also have long advocated voting him off on day 1 regardless of his alignment as top town strategy. 

However, I was scum just last game and he was NK'd night 1 I think. 

You are trying to spin ball busting into game rational.