Senior Bowl Updates Day 3

Patriot Killa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCLA C Dan Quessenberry said that criticism of QB Josh Rosen's personality and demeanor "really irks me."

"Whether they’re saying he has off-the-field issues — he has none — or that he’s too vocal about something he believes in. I don’t see that as a problem," Quessenbery said when speaking with Pro Football Weekly. He additionally ticked off that it's "100-percent not true" that Rosen's teammates disliked him at UCLA and called the quarterback a "great human being." It should be noted that Quessenbery and Rosen are tight friends, but that doesn't necessarily dilute the former's testimony in our books. Quessenberry is a highly respected player both on and off the field. The center said that he would vouch for Rosen's character with any NFL team that asks. As for the football part of the equation, Quessenberry was downright effusive in his praise.

6 minutes ago, C Mart said:

UCLA C Dan Quessenberry said that criticism of QB Josh Rosen's personality and demeanor "really irks me."

"Whether they’re saying he has off-the-field issues — he has none — or that he’s too vocal about something he believes in. I don’t see that as a problem," Quessenbery said when speaking with Pro Football Weekly. He additionally ticked off that it's "100-percent not true" that Rosen's teammates disliked him at UCLA and called the quarterback a "great human being." It should be noted that Quessenbery and Rosen are tight friends, but that doesn't necessarily dilute the former's testimony in our books. Quessenberry is a highly respected player both on and off the field. The center said that he would vouch for Rosen's character with any NFL team that asks. As for the football part of the equation, Quessenberry was downright effusive in his praise.

No!!! please let NYG, Clev, Den all think Rosen has a bad attitude so he can drop to #6. Do that and we’ll pick you later in the draft. 

Edit. I’m assuming they mean Scott and not Dan?

Archived