Senior Bowl Updates Day 3

Patriot Killa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some big rumors in here:

http://draftanalyst.com/senior-bowl-buzz-thursday

Weston Richburg, who was fast becoming one of the top young centers in the NFL before his injury last season, may end up signing with a new team in free agency but may not leave the New York/New Jersey area.

Speculation is New York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman will looks to sign Panthers interior lineman Andrew Norwell, a favorite of his in Carolina, during free agency rather than re-sign Richburg.

If this scenario plays out, the New York Jets will make a run at Richburg.

The team wants a long-term upgrade at center and a replacement for veteran guard James Carpenter, who’s in the final year of his contract and has watched his game erode the past few seasons.

The Indianapolis Colts hope to come out of the offseason with as many as three new linebackers and several cornerbacks. Word in Mobile is that the Colts would be willing to trade out of the third selection in order to accumulate extra draft picks. :Banane43:

25 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

55EAC616-3A9D-42F4-8E2B-21D11196F893.jpeg

Can anyone rationally explain to me how this kid isnt a slam dunk pick for us at 6.  He measured over 6 feet and has 9.5 inch hands - I dont think there should be another question about measurables. 

Accuracy, leadership, mobility - kid is a winner since he put on a football helmet, and people out there would rather deal with Josh Rosen's lack of mobility and poor attitude or hope that Josh Allen becomes accurate.

If it was me, Baker is the pick and hand him the reigns of this franchise from Day 1.  I dont care if we become the "heels" of the league - but his attitude can carry an organization in a positive way, even if the rest of the league hates playing against him.

27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s not news. This is well known already. 

5-6/60-90/150 is about where I’m at, garaunteed money likely on the lowest end of that range.

Archived