How good would Darnold look?

Jetster

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Let's not go there too, lol.  You predicted Bowles was going into ground and pound ala Rex and it's apparent that that's not happening.  Didn't happen with Fitz, didn't happen with McCown and didn't happen with anyone last night before 17-0.  

Jets drafts are pretty much split half D, half O.  Probably leans more to the O.  Nowhere near th percentages your thinking.  We've been through this before on the board.  Add them up, the perception isn't always reality. 

Woh.. Bowles just fired his OC. You have to admit the O did a lot better than expected. Morton could have got OC of the yr with the jags he had to work with. But he took chances and “ passed too much.” let’s not argue, Lets be men and place a bet. I say jets will run the ball fifteen percent more this yr now that Morton is gone and Bowles is taking a hands on to offense. Take that bet ??

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Woh.. Bowles just fired his OC. You have to admit the O did a lot better than expected. Morton could have got OC of the yr with the jags he had to work with. But he took chances and “ passed too much.” let’s not argue, Lets be men and place a bet. I say jets will run the ball fifteen percent more this yr now that Morton is gone and Bowles is taking a hands on to offense. Take that bet ??

Morton called an awful game.  He had no feel for games.  The offense always started good and then bogged down.  No coincidence that the games started being. Scripted by Bates.  Who cares the percentages?  What does that have to do with being a ground and pound team.  Guess what. If the Jets are winning big each week they'll run a lot in the 2nd half.  Doesn't make them a run first team.  Place a bet?  I'd bet most teams run or would like to run out games and sway a slight bit to the run.  Especially in the NE.  15% means nothing.  You're the one arguing.  You said Bowles wants to run first, doesn't want to pass, you're sure of this..  Wake me when it happens because that's never happened in 3 seasons.

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Morton called an awful game.  He had no feel for games.  The offense always started good and then bogged down.  No coincidence that the games started being. Scripted by Bates.  Who cares the percentages?  What does that have to do with being a ground and pound team.  Guess what. If the Jets are winning big each week they'll run a lot in the 2nd half.  Doesn't make them a run first team.  Place a bet?  I'd bet most teams run or would like to run out games and sway a slight bit to the run.  Especially in the NE.  15% means nothing.  You're the one arguing.  You said Bowles wants to run first, doesn't want to pass, you're sure of this..  Wake me when it happens because that's never happened in 3 seasons.

Lol nothing is ever a certainty. We all can predict, give opinions, bet. You said with a great deal of certainty Bowles or mac will not be fired. You still never said if you ever thought mangini could be fired for a five hundo record.. Yes I predict, and. Willing to bet we are far more conservative.

Morton had Robbie and rest were jags. He had nothing else to work with.

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol nothing is ever a certainty. We all can predict, give opinions, bet. You said with a great deal of certainty Bowles or mac will not be fired. You still never said if you ever thought mangini could be fired for a five hundo record.. Yes I predict, and. Willing to bet we are far more conservative.

Morton had Robbie and rest were jags. He had nothing else to work with.

I didn't care if Mangini was fired or not.  Wasn't surprised he was fired.  Still have no idea what Mangini, who Woody disliked, getting fired has anything to do with Bowles.  

Problem is you seem to be in love with Morton and don't realize he sucked at calling games. And the bet is lame because it says nothing.  If they throw 25 times a game your "conservative" line is 28 or 29 runs.  Hardly the defensive minded, ground and pound that you insist we'll run.  With a WCO.  

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I didn't care if Mangini was fired or not.  Wasn't surprised he was fired.  Still have no idea what Mangini, who Woody disliked, getting fired has anything to do with Bowles.  

Problem is you seem to be in love with Morton and don't realize he sucked at calling games. And the bet is lame because it says nothing.  If they throw 25 times a game your "conservative" line is 28 or 29 runs.  Hardly the defensive minded, ground and pound that you insist we'll run.  With a WCO.  

Do you think now that we finally have a franchise qb, mac will actually draft a OL before fifth round next yr ? Maybe sign a top tier OL like giants did this off season ? Or do you think OL will continue be last on the list. I’m sure Bowles will insist on picking a D player in 1st round. He had to wait until our 2nd pick before he could pick another DL. Imagine what our line would look like if Todd Bowles valued drafting the OL anywhere near DL,would have a all pro line

17 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Do you think now that we finally have a franchise qb, mac will actually draft a OL before fifth round next yr ? Maybe sign a top tier OL like giants did this off season ? Or do you think OL will continue be last on the list. I’m sure Bowles will insist on picking a D player in 1st round. He had to wait until our 2nd pick before he could pick another DL. Imagine what our line would look like if Todd Bowles valued drafting the OL anywhere near DL,would have a all pro line

You seem to have it all figured out.  From who Macc will draft and who Bowles will make Macc draft.  You don't seem to get the whole hierarchy thing.  BTW, other than to roll out a cliche that makes no sense, how many DL has Macc drafted?  Who are all thes imaginary DL? Lol, you bring this up and I get it, you just feel like arguing or trashing Macc and Bowles.  Back to the original point, neither is getting fired.  Good night

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You seem to have it all figured out.  From who Macc will draft and who Bowles will make Macc draft.  You don't seem to get the whole hierarchy thing.  BTW, other than to roll out a cliche that makes no sense, how many DL has Macc drafted?  Who are all thes imaginary DL? Lol, you bring this up and I get it, you just feel like arguing or trashing Macc and Bowles.  Back to the original point, neither is getting fired.  Good night

I meant D in general. I’m willing to bet we are top 4 in nfl for drafting D in 1st 3 rounds say past 4 years ? Or hell past 10 years lol.  You agree ? 

Archived