Google ads are up

We tested ads through another ad network for half a month. High quality ads and we didn't have any issues with redirects. But the earning report they sent is less that what it costs to run the site.

So I just put up AdSense and we will test that next. There are more ads on mobile but everything we selected falls.under the easily admissable category.

We can adjust things if there is any problems or issues. Constructive feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Just an observation ads are showing up on the board covering posts. 

I saw that actually, it was towards the bottom of the screen for me. Where did you see it?

Right now I have google AI basically in place. One set of code and they show ads automatically. I think they are supposed to "learn" the layout and that shouldn't be an issue. If it keeps happening I can go back to the old method and put in ad blocks. Basically we would be telling the ads right were to go.

Just now, Maxman said:

I saw that actually, it was towards the bottom of the screen for me. Where did you see it?

Right now I have google AI basically in place. One set of code and they show ads automatically. I think they are supposed to "learn" the layout and that shouldn't be an issue. If it keeps happening I can go back to the old method and put in ad blocks. Basically we would be telling the ads right were to go.

They were in the middle of the page covering posted threads. 

No big deal you do what you have to do, just letting you know thats all. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They were in the middle of the page covering posted threads. 

No big deal you do what you have to do, just letting you know thats all. 

Thanks. 

Were they covering your posts? Because some people offered to pay more if we could do that?

Kidding, just kidding.  :)

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LMFAO no they were covering posts already in a thread (not mine) as you scrolled down there were more than one. 

Oh in that case we definitely have to get this fixed lol.

Archived