Let’s look at the one bright side

Jetsplayer21

23 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I agree with the sentiment but a strong argument can be made for stability and consistency too. It is time for Bowles to go ... Mainly because he was supposed to be a defensive guru and his defenses have just not been any good after years of investing premium draft picks on that side of the ball. Mac can stay for one more draft but if he Bullock's it up ... He's gone. One exception to this would be If we hire Belichikian overlord or a Coughlenesque Czar. Then they need the keys to the candy store.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I know this might sound a bit tired, but you can't evaluate Macc on next year's draft after 1 year (unless he totally flames out and most of the guys are cut by year end).

What you would more be looking at is, can a new HC make more out of the ingredients that Macc provided to the old HC? So if we end up with a Top 5 D with pretty much the same players, then Bowles was close to 100% of the problem. If the new guy still struggles with the same players ... then you look at "who bought the groceries".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived