Dwayne Haskins says he hopes to land with NYG

Patriot Killa

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Haskins tweeted this, himself. I think he deleted it but I caught it in time.

1515AAA2-200F-44F1-BAFE-E9AB4FA28320.jpeg

Giants offense would be like a video game, if this guy happens and they do some tweaking to an OL that improved late in the season. Their D is a mess though.

If they go to #2, then Josh Allen drops to us.  Not a bad outcome.  I'd rather get the trade down for a haul of picks, but I could live with an elite pass rusher, if that's what Allen looks like in April.  The bad outcomes are if it turns out to be a 1 player draft (Bosa) and everybody else and SF gets the trade-down, or if SF takes Allen and we just can't get any team to want to move up.  Nothing to do but let the process play out.

10 hours ago, nycdan said:

If they go to #2, then Josh Allen drops to us.  Not a bad outcome.  I'd rather get the trade down for a haul of picks, but I could live with an elite pass rusher, if that's what Allen looks like in April.  The bad outcomes are if it turns out to be a 1 player draft (Bosa) and everybody else and SF gets the trade-down, or if SF takes Allen and we just can't get any team to want to move up.  Nothing to do but let the process play out.

At best Josh Allen is Vic Beasley..a one dimensional player who is only in on passing downs.

At worst Josh Allen is Vernon Ghloston.

Archived