Giants "Not in love" with Rosen

chrisfaceoff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the giants are smart they send a couple third round picks to the cardinals for Rosen and use their two first round picks on defense

Eli still has a couple years left.  Rosen can sit behind him there’s no pressure to start him unless Eli sucks or the giants have a really bad start

If they draft Haskins the giants will have a massive qb controversy while still having holes galore on defense

On 4/5/2019 at 12:43 PM, CTM said:

Good send him to SD. Seen enough bad juju with this team to know that if he goes to NE or NYG he'll be better than Darnold just because the universe has strong predilection for torturing the Yets and their fans

Although this smells like posturing

Clean up your act -- warning issued for antisemitic Rosen post lol 

48 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If the giants are smart they send a couple third round picks to the cardinals for Rosen and use their two first round picks on defense

Eli still has a couple years left.  Rosen can sit behind him there’s no pressure to start him unless Eli sucks or the giants have a really bad start

If they draft Haskins the giants will have a massive qb controversy while still having holes galore on defense

Eli still has a couple of years left ????

17 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Eli definitely has a year or two left. Gonna stick to my opinion that Rosen will bust but probably worth a flier of a third round pick or even two.

But most evidence is that Giants are going to be pretty bad next year. Undoubtedly, many will attribute all of that to Eli while I'm sure some will attribute none of it to him. As is usually the case, the truth will be somewhere in between.

12 hours ago, jgb said:

Eli definitely has a year or two left. Gonna stick to my opinion that Rosen will bust but probably worth a flier of a third round pick or even two.

But most evidence is that Giants are going to be pretty bad next year. Undoubtedly, many will attribute all of that to Eli while I'm sure some will attribute none of it to him. As is usually the case, the truth will be somewhere in between.

I think the nfc East is pretty wide open next year.  Washington is going to be bad.  Cowboys usually hover around 9-7. Wentz is looking like another Chad Pennington with the injuries and the eagles no longer have Foles

The giants biggest problem besides lack of talent on D is the head coach he’s their version of Todd Bowles

Archived