Should NYJ poll fans on new home /away?

Greenbloodblitz

Obviously it's unrealistic. However we all have our opinions of the new look correct? I personally like the green pants and white jerseys, I like the all green and all black. They seem to have put out plenty of options for us and I think it would be cool that they let the fans decide. Like I said obviously that's probably not going to happen so in the meantime which combos do you like the best?

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Obviously it's unrealistic. However we all have our opinions of the new look correct? I personally like the green pants and white jerseys, I like the all green and all black. They seem to have put out plenty of options for us and I think it would be cool that they let the fans decide. Like I said obviously that's probably not going to happen so in the meantime which combos do you like the best?

I really like the thought of this.  I think its a goo way of connecting the team and the fans and making them feel involved.  Good PR for them as well.

8 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

it's not the Jets way man.  Look at the giants:  if they are home, you know they are wearing blue (unless it's color rush like last year then all bets are off).  cowboys:  if they are home, they are wearing white.

but the Jets?  seems like every year, they start off wearing white at home (too hot?) except last year, probably because it was Sam's 1st ever home game?  but then they wear all white against colts, all green against broncos, etc etc etc.  I feel like every week you are surprised by what they are going to wear!  someone had a promotional item on these forums lst year that showed the Broncos game was "HULK" day - so they wore all green.  so I guess there is some rhyme or reason to it, but my point is:  it's not like the giants where you know if you go to a home game they will wear blue.  with the Jets, you never know what the hell thy will wear.  and now they are throwing black into the mix.

Well I stated my personal preference that I actually like the white jerseys with the green pants and the new helmet. I also like the new all white. We haven't seen any combo with the black. However I honestly didn't like the green jersey with the new helmet I thought it looked cheap. Just my humble opinion

15 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

sorry - I replied to the wrong post.

at any rate to answer your question:  I have always hated all green.  just feel like they look like shrek.  for me, top 3 would be all black, green/white and white/green, in no particular order.  I may like the all white a little more now that we have the green helmets back, but we will see.

I would like to see the green jersey with the black pants or vice versa. I'm pretty sure a Professional Organization can put whatever they want on the field? Not really sure of the home-and-away rules. Anyway I'm just throwing stuff out there whilst I digest the change LOL

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

Well I stated my personal preference that I actually like the white jerseys with the green pants and the new helmet. I also like the new all white. We haven't seen any combo with the black. However I honestly didn't like the green jersey with the new helmet I thought it looked cheap. Just my humble opinion

I loved the look of the white jerseys at the reveal last night, but went to look at them for purchase online and the green color looks more like the green from our jerseys last year.  I hope that's not the case!  same with the green jerseys:  looked great in the reveal, but looking at pictures of them, they do look a little darker.  not as bad as the white jerseys, but enough.

Archived