Eric Mangini and Mobile.

quietjets

Forgive me for getting on your nerves..

Does it bother you that Mangini remains in NY working on staff changes.?

It bothers me somewhat because i feel that it is important for Mangini to be there in Mobile to scout potential prospects... I mean why must Mangini worry about OC since Broncos are not going to skip Heimerdinger for same capicity in Denver, and Palmer and Sheppard are Mangini's butt-slapping buddies who may wait for Mangini's OC offer.

I dont think Bradway and scouts are not on the same page as Mangini because they are not his.

I would withdraw my concern if Mangini did send his OWN MEN to Mobile.

I am not sure if the messy Jets and Mangini are in harmony. Mangini may need to find prospects who feel comfortable with Mangini's meaningful system to start the regin.

Forgive me for getting on your nerves..

Does it bother you that Mangini remains in NY working on staff changes.?

It bothers me somewhat because i feel that it is important for Mangini to be there in Mobile to scout potential prospects... I mean why must Mangini worry about OC since Broncos are not going to skip Heimerdinger for same capicity in Denver, and Palmer and Sheppard are Mangini's butt-slapping buddies who may wait for Mangini's OC offer.

I dont think Bradway and scouts are not on the same page as Mangini because they are not his.

I would withdraw my concern if Mangini did send his OWN MEN to Mobile.

I am not sure if the messy Jets and Mangini are in harmony. Mangini may need to find prospects who feel comfortable with Mangini's meaningful system to start the regin.

who is to say that Bradway didn't ask Mangini for a shopping list of what he is looking for? Who is to say that Mangini didn't include a confidant to go down to Mobile to scout?

Are you with the Jets FO? No? I didn't think so.

LL

Doesnt matter what Mangini does, he's going to piss somebody off. If he were in Mobile right now, this thread would be asking if anyone was bothered by the fact that our first year HC is trying to play the role of GM without even having a staff put together yet.

Doesnt matter what Mangini does, he's going to piss somebody off. If he were in Mobile right now, this thread would be asking if anyone was bothered by the fact that our first year HC is trying to play the role of GM without even having a staff put together yet.

If i heard right, Saban was in Mobile when Capars got the job as DC and assistant HC for Dolphins.

but fair enough.

Let Mangini scout the players we have now...

and put together a staff...he was just hired for gods sake.

and seeing college players on film performing in games over the past 4 years is far more important than watching a combine..

who is to say that Bradway didn't ask Mangini for a shopping list of what he is looking for? Who is to say that Mangini didn't include a confidant to go down to Mobile to scout?

LL

I love Next Door Nikki. She's my fav!

LL

I am never inside the Jets... I act like someone who watches on tv... I just hope someone in this forum has concrete information to share with us from inside.. What i am trying to do is to stop talking like I know everything except i dont know the fact.

I think Mangini should be in NY. Keeping his eye on the coaching stuff. If Mangini tries to evaluate college talent at this point, it will be too much for him.

Let him get the Jets house in order. No easy task.

If i heard right, Saban was in Mobile when Capars got the job as DC and assistant HC for Dolphins.

but fair enough.

Don't get me wrong. I can see exactly where you're coming from. My only point was that somebody would be upset with the guy no matter what he does. The fact that he's not there with TB does make me raise an eyebrow, espcecially considering the fact that despite Mangini working on putting a staff together, we're definitely not getting any "top choices" this late in the game.

Yeah, Mangini has a world toughest task to resolve..

I am kind of harsh on Mangini because he is inexperienced in NFL as high level coaching duty.. 11 years mean nothing to me because he got his DC title for first time last year.. There is no room for inexperienced coach to control the messy Jets in NY....

Take Edwards for example, I was surprised that he was hired and handled Jets ratherly well in first few years before he fell apart.... I have strong feeling that Pennington is the reason why Edwards had and had not successes. Edwards bolted and left all problem behind in NY...

Mangini is the New Englander and Belicheck may be retired within 3 years.. WIll Mangini bolt to Foxoboro to replace his menator and leave all new problems behind in NY like Parcells and Edwards did.

I know it is not fair to judge Mangini right now but i am kind of itching with the knowledge of Parcells and Edwards' actions...

Try my best not to obsess with Mangini's Do or Do Not action.

Archived