I write this from a hotel room in Boston

Viermoo

and I’m reminded which team won the Super Bowl last year and who remains being their QB. The only teams to defeat Tom Brady and the Belecheats have been teams that have collapse the pocket from the interior. (See the NY Giants) I get it though. It would’ve been great to have traded back for more pics and filled more needs. I wanted that too but after Murrat went first and seeing how no other QBs were valued very high I’m glad Maccagnan didn’t just trade back for crappy value. He may not have been offered anything. We don’t know. However, I’d rather get one stud player than a couple of decent ones if that’s all the compensation that was being offered. Hopefully we can trade Lee for some value and get an extra pic. If not I’m not freaking out. It’s not like I’m expecting to win a Super Bowl this year anyway. I’m figuring 2020 or 2021 is the time frame for our expectations to rise.

and I’m reminded which team won the Super Bowl last year and who remains being their QB. The only teams to defeat Tom Brady and the Belecheats have been teams that have collapse the pocket from the interior. (See the NY Giants) I get it though. It would’ve been great to have traded back for more pics and filled more needs. I wanted that too but after Murrat went first and seeing how no other QBs were valued very high I’m glad Maccagnan didn’t just trade back for crappy value. He may not have been offered anything. We don’t know. However, I’d rather get one stud player than a couple of decent ones if that’s all the compensation that was being offered. Hopefully we can trade Lee for some value and get an extra pic. If not I’m not freaking out. It’s not like I’m expecting to win a Super Bowl this year anyway. I’m figuring 2020 or 2021 is the time frame for our expectations to rise.
This pick directly impacts Moseley and Adams immeasurably. People that can't see that need an education.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Archived