EDGE

k-met57

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I cannot see how we justify taking another Edge here with such an overlap of talent and need at WR, CB and OL.  

so we dont have any edge rushers, we draft one, and now we are set? i would make the argument that we are much better in the OL dept then the getting to the QB with exterior pressure department. 

15 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

so we dont have any edge rushers, we draft one, and now we are set? i would make the argument that we are much better in the OL dept then the getting to the QB with exterior pressure department. 

Depending on our sets, I'm not sure we need another edge rusher on the field.  I also think Jenkins has shown enough to suggest he could be a solid OLB.  We might also see Lee play there if he isn't moved.  The DL is completely full so where are you going to put this new guy?

Just now, nycdan said:

Depending on our sets, I'm not sure we need another edge rusher on the field.  I also think Jenkins has shown enough to suggest he could be a solid OLB.  We might also see Lee play there if he isn't moved.  The DL is completely full so where are you going to put this new guy?

rotational edge rushers dude...throw them all out there on third down....all the NFL teams are bring these guys in by the dozen...

Archived