Rangers

Brenjetsfan

Tonight's game is the Flyers biggest game to date. They were just humiliated on Saturday afternoon. How will they respond? They have been quoted as saying they were embarrassed by the loss. Will they snap out of this funk against our MOST DESPISED rivals who are fast on our tails?

I look for Gags, Hatcher and Handzus to carry this team. Let's go Flyers.

they play like our JETS...#-o .we are on a winning streak 7 wins in 10 games!!!!! kinda like the Steelers. I am going to party Saturday nite in Philly after the game at 5pm. Can I get you out of the BIG city an take you to the small one????

I have a box in the Wachovia Center! I am sooooo siked!

Sporting my 68...........JAGAR that is! sorry Kev:confused:

No one thought the Rangers would be a factor in any postseason talk. They couldn't make the playoffs year after year despite fielding virtual All-Star teams with the highest payroll in the NHL.

Looks like I will be heading to Tampa an bringing the CUP where it belongs in NY with my boyz !!!

49 minutes of great hockey...followed by a horror show.

Tom Poti needs to be traded or cut. Doesn't take the man or the puck; if he backed up any more he'd be in the 3rd row.

Not the end of the year. Given where this team started a setback, but not anything that cannot be overcome. Too much looking for the perfect play instaed of just shooting. Which is how the Flyers got back into it.

Rags really BLEW that one. But watching Jagr tonight made me think that he may deserve the Hart. He played for almost 40 minutes. It seemed like he never left the ice.

Freddy Meyer had a really good game, very physical. He started off strong when he got here, but lately he's been awful (but, then again, everyone has been awful). I was impressed last night. Esche was sharp last night, as well.

Rags really BLEW that one. But watching Jagr tonight made me think that he may deserve the Hart. He played for almost 40 minutes. It seemed like he never left the ice.

Freddy Meyer had a really good game, very physical. He started off strong when he got here, but lately he's been awful (but, then again, everyone has been awful). I was impressed last night. Esche was sharp last night, as well.

That line switch in OT right before the goal was horrendous!

Jagr just went on a double shift. He was skating off. Where was the replacement skater? He should have been in front of the shooting lane.

Bad ending, but the last 8 minutes of the 3rd period were played to softly. No aggression, no trying to get the play in the Flyers end. Just trying to clear the puck.

Pathetic. But my Rangers are still in it, and probably end up no lower then #5 in the seeding, which is way above the past 8 years (including the strike season).

F'ers should have a one-point lead over the Blewshirts. Instead, the Rags are now four points behind. The final minutes of the third period, the Rags couldn't clear the puck fast enough.

Both teams showed some pretty good defense.

That line switch in OT right before the goal was horrendous!

Jagr just went on a double shift. He was skating off. Where was the replacement skater? He should have been in front of the shooting lane.

Bad ending, but the last 8 minutes of the 3rd period were played to softly. No aggression, no trying to get the play in the Flyers end. Just trying to clear the puck.

Pathetic. But my Rangers are still in it, and probably end up no lower then #5 in the seeding, which is way above the past 8 years (including the strike season).

Archived