Browns looking to move down possibly in draft

faba

Browns could trade down from No. 3

By Carlos "Big C" Holmes

For the Dayton Daily News

With the NFL draft a little more than a month away, we may start to hear of some movement at the top of the order.

Two teams picking in the top five

I'll say it first. Watch out for The Vikings.

They are at 7 and they want Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards. It wouldn't shock me if they came up to get one of them.

The teams at the top draft have so many holes and can go in so many different directions that I wouldn't be shocked if there's alot of teams getting out of The Top 10.

I'll say it first. Watch out for The Vikings.

They are at 7 and they want Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards. It wouldn't shock me if they came up to get one of them.

The teams at the top draft have so many holes and can go in so many different directions that I wouldn't be shocked if there's alot of teams getting out of The Top 10.

I agree YJF it would not be surprising to see a couple of teams move down with the lack of real great players at the top- best value is in the middle rounds to still get good players as evidenced I think in our own Jetnation mock draft. Some nice players picked in the later rounds.

I agree YJF it would not be surprising to see a couple of teams move down with the lack of real great players at the top- best value is in the middle rounds to still get good players as evidenced I think in our own Jetnation mock draft. Some nice players picked in the later rounds.

I have done a preliminary mock draft. It's amazing to me how many teams look like potential trade ups and how many look like trade downs.

Not only is the top of the draft questionable in terms of top line strength but the prospects from 10 to 20 are very similar.

Archived