Saints tix lowers avail

17 hours ago, Dcat said:

Looks like I may not be going tomorrow night.

I have 3 LL 30 yd line and a parking pass.  Best offer.

What section are you 137, or 140?  We spoke about your section, I wasn’t able to get 2 in those, but got 3 in 135 on the aisle right next to 137 which is like the 25 yard line I believe.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

What section are you 137, or 140?  We spoke about your section, I wasn’t able to get 2 in those, but got 3 in 135 on the aisle right next to 137 which is like the 25 yard line I believe.

137.  On the aisle in 135 is the best value in the stadium, IMO.  What row are you?  I will introduce myself this season!

I started out in Mezz Corner.  Bought 4 there.  Then switched to 3 seats in 135 when they dropped the 135 PSL price from 15K to 10K.   Bought 2 more in 135 the next year that were heavily discounted on the after-market so the family of 5 could go, but had to shift from the 20 yard line to the 15 to put all 5 together.  After a few years, my daughter and wife were going so infrequently that it made no sense to keep 5, so the Jets let me downsize to 3 tickets in 137.  It has been a thing of beauty ever since.  Absolutely love my seats. Plus when I need to sell, there are so few sellers offering exactly 3 tickets, that I can price my tickets higher than pairs and 4-ticket sales and still have no problem unloading them.  

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

137.  On the aisle in 135 is the best value in the stadium, IMO.  What row are you?  I will introduce myself this season!

I started out in Mezz Corner.  Bought 4 there.  Then switched to 3 seats in 135 when they dropped the 135 PSL price from 15K to 10K.   Bought 2 more in 135 the next year that were heavily discounted on the after-market so the family of 5 could go, but had to shift from the 20 yard line to the 15 to put all 5 together.  After a few years, my daughter and wife were going so infrequently that it made no sense to keep 5, so the Jets let me downsize to 3 tickets in 137.  It has been a thing of beauty ever since.  Absolutely love my seats. Plus when I need to sell, there are so few sellers offering exactly 3 tickets, that I can price my tickets higher than pairs and 4-ticket sales and still have no problem unloading them.  

I’m up in row 27, have similar story as far as moving around stadium.  Can’t wait to meet up.