I Wish I Did Not Care

Ghost

I honestly cannot put in words how pathetic we are as a unit. How did the Johnsons manage to take a step backwards from the Bowles-Mac era? I have never seen an incompetent offense at this level. Receivers cannot get separation, the offensive line cannot run or pass block, and the QB cannot hit water if he fell off a boat. Two offensive touchdowns in a total of 16 quarters? We are on pace for 8 touchdowns for the entire year. Some teams do that in 6 quarters. Someone has to take accountability. 

I am literally speechless. And this is exactly why I will never “invest” in season tickets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Boycott the Johnsons by not showing up. Unless you live 10-20 minutes from the stadium, there are seats selling for cheap because we suck, and you really have nothing going on then there’s no reason to spend all that time and money on going to a Jets game. And by showing up all you do is support incompetency. 

• Upvote 1