I will return to this board if I get an apology

GlennFoley

We both realize that this board needs me. My posts are not meant to "stir the pot", but to give a realist opinion on the decisions that go on.

That being said I have been insulted, and verbally harassed for some of my statements.

My only wish was to have you guys take my stuff seriously.

That being said I realize that you guys know more about the Jets than the posters on the ESPN board; however, if you want to retain a poster of my talent, and knowledge I request an apology; not for disagreeing with me, but calling me offensive names like "whiny b1tch".

1). We both realize that this board needs me. My posts are not meant to "stir the pot", but to give a realist opinion on the decisions that go on.

2). That being said I have been insulted, and verbally harassed for some of my statements.

3). My only wish was to have you guys take my stuff seriously.

4). That being said I realize that you guys know more about the Jets than the posters on the ESPN board; however, if you want to retain a poster of my talent, and knowledge I request an apology; not for disagreeing with me, but calling me offensive names like "whiny b1tch".

Are you friggn' kidding me?:eek:

1). You should have stuck with the "stir the pot" angle, it's worked very well for me for 4 years now.

2). Grow up and get your panties out of a wad.

3). You have not demonstrated by anything that you have posted that you should be taken seriously. Not one post.

4). Asking for an apology on a public message board is the equivalent of saying "I'm a bigger sissy then Smizzy". Grow the fu*k up and take your lumps.

BTW, I just don't like you because you stir up more crap then I could ever dream about. That's my job, not yours.

So if you go away, I'll be happy.

We both realize that this board needs me. My posts are not meant to "stir the pot", but to give a realist opinion on the decisions that go on.

That being said I have been insulted, and verbally harassed for some of my statements.

My only wish was to have you guys take my stuff seriously.

That being said I realize that you guys know more about the Jets than the posters on the ESPN board; however, if you want to retain a poster of my talent, and knowledge I request an apology; not for disagreeing with me, but calling me offensive names like "whiny b1tch".

Lighten up Francis!!!

1). You should have stuck with the "stir the pot" angle, it's worked very well for me for 4 years now.

3). You have not demonstrated by anything that you have posted that you should be taken seriously. Not one post.

4). Asking for an apology on a public message board is the equivalent of saying "I'm a bigger sissy then Smizzy". Grow the fu*k up and take your lumps.

BTW, I just don't like you because you stir up more crap then I could ever dream about. That's my job, not yours.

:yahoo:

Intersting, posters here seem to respect your "stir the pot" opinons more than mine even though you're a Patriots fan and I am a Jets fan; one of them. I even saw one person say "right as usual" in regards to you. Hmm, is it an age thing? I know Barton doesn't get a lot of respect either.

If these guys respect young coaches, they should respect "young"(even though I don't consider 17 young) posters.

Intersting, posters here seem to respect your "stir the pot" opinons more than mine even though you're a Patriots fan and I am a Jets fan; one of them. I even saw one person say "right as usual" in regards to you. Hmm, is it an age thing? I know Barton doesn't get a lot of respect either.

If these guys respect young coaches, they should respect "young"(even though I don't consider 17 young) posters.

Uh... it's not an age thing. It's a "You're freaking retarded" thing.

There are a few younger posters on this board, and they get respect... because they aren't *******s and they don't act like know-it-alls.

I couldn't agree more with TX.

I mean he gets his balls busted 24/7 around here and he still comes back for more because he takes it like a man.

FredJetstone gets his balls busted, BZ gets his balls busted, MAX gets his balls busted, the friggin administrator around here takes it like a man. If he were another administrator on another Jets board we would have all been banned by now for busting his balls. In short, we all get our balls busted.

Some can take it better than others.

See ya at the start of next season.

Archived