Tyler Johnson Minnesota>>> Claypool

Newjetsfan

13 hours ago, Newjetsfan said:

Claypool can't  get seperation...I rather pick Pittman over Claypool.  

And Tyler can? I like Tyler Johnson, don't get me wrong. I think he's got a lot of piss and vinegar and plays the slot route tree dirty good..... but there's *real* concerns over his athleticism... and his hands aren't the best either. This isn't me making this up... there's a number of people who have him graded as a day 3/UDFA at this point. .. lots can still happen tho

Claypool will play on Special Teams year 1 for sure, full time. That already makes him a valuable asset. 

I would draft him with the intent to have him replicate a Jimmy Graham/early M. Colston role. 

46 minutes ago, Paradis said:

And Tyler can? I like Tyler Johnson, don't get me wrong. I think he's got a lot of piss and vinegar and plays the slot route tree dirty good..... but there's *real* concerns over his athleticism... and his hands aren't the best either. This isn't me making this up... there's a number of people who have him graded as a day 3/UDFA at this point. .. lots can still happen tho

Claypool will play on Special Teams year 1 for sure, full time. That already makes him a valuable asset. 

I would draft him with the intent to have him replicate a Jimmy Graham/early M. Colston role. 

i like claypool a lot, love his size and the versatility he can bring to the offense. 

Ill be talking to the ND WR coach soon and get the inside scoop on him more as the offseason rages on, but I think he can develop into a really nice redzone talent early on and then physical matchup nightmare later on in his career.   At first i thought i was high on him because he profiles similar to Boykin last year size wise, who i was high on the jets taking and developing, but he just has so many tools you can work with going forward.    I also have a ton of respect for Del alexander over there and how he prepares the WR's.  You know youre getting a guy thats been coached well and developed the right way.  We missed out on boykin who started to show up for the ravens down the stretch this year, i hope we dont miss out on claypool 

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Denzel Mims > Claypool

Tyler > Denzel

So essentially you're saying Tyler>>Mims>>Claypool?

Well, i've been a Denzel slut since last year following Hurd around like puppy dog and Mims stole the show every game... To Suggest Tyler Johnson is better than both?.... No. I'll leave it at that. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Paradis said:

So essentially you're saying Tyler>>Mims>>Claypool?

Well, i've been a Denzel slut since last year following Hurd around like puppy dog and Mims stole the show every game... To Suggest Tyler Johnson is better than both?.... No. I'll leave it at that. 

I have to do a deep dive on mims but ill say this, just from watching games and analyzing what i see... I like mims better than both, pretty easily. 

• Sympathy 1