Jets fans in Australia

Jets24/7

Hello fellow Jets fans, I am traveling to Australia next week to work on a piece about Ben Graham. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a possible NY Jets fan club down under or any other NFL related things there that might be of interest, thanks!

Hello fellow Jets fans, I am traveling to Australia next week to work on a piece about Ben Graham. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a possible NY Jets fan club down under or any other NFL related things there that might be of interest, thanks!

need an assistant???

All I know is that the Aussie accent is HOT..

Got room for a 120 lb carry on???

Being an Aussie, I can help your "jones" for the Aussie accent. Unfortunatley I've lived in Massachusetts for a long time so I have an Aussie/Mass hole accent. Is that acceptable? :P

Hmmm, a Boston/Aussie accent??? Interesting.

Go on, say something! :cool:

It doesn't really translate in the written word.

Clarification: Most Australian's do not speak like Steve Irwin. We call guys like Steve "bogans." Which in America translates to redneck.

If you want to hear a good Aussie accent come up to Boston and visit me and the footy club at, www.bostondemons.com, or check out what is going on in NYC at www.nyfooty.com

Plenty of Aussies to go around:p

It doesn't really translate in the written word.

Clarification: Most Australian's do not speak like Steve Irwin. We call guys like Steve "bogans." Which in America translates to redneck.

If you want to hear a good Aussie accent come up to Boston and visit me and the footy club at, www.bostondemons.com, or check out what is going on in NYC at www.nyfooty.com

Plenty of Aussies to go around:p

Ooh, you demon! :diablo:

(Hey.. you were born in New Zealand?!?)

btw: This thread probably belongs in the lounge

Archived