80's "I need fantasy assistance" thread

Jetsfan80

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Been trying to sell Kirk... but thats just cause I'm salty I took him over Godwin thinking Godwin was gonna fall back to me 😂

As a seller the going has not been good.

What would you take for him?

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Been trying to sell Kirk... but thats just cause I'm salty I took him over Godwin thinking Godwin was gonna fall back to me 😂

As a seller the going has not been good.

I took Godwin at the top of R7.  I have been a Mike Evans owner so many times I figured I'd try life on the other side.  Damn, I'm happy I did. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Ive been trying to pack hime and Tyjae Spears  for other round 6 ish wrs to RB needy teams.... but his 0 points over 2 weeks are killing me...

Random name that has been injured but hopefully back... I'd take Addison for him...

2 hours ago, jgb said:

@Lurker89

Not too late on Mims and Watson…

I'm out on both... but there cost should be low enough at this point to be intrigued.

Mims last name bothers me anf he's dont nothing to date 

The only things I want to own in GB are Jacobs, Love, and Reed. Defined consistently productive roles.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

19 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Ive been trying to pack hime and Tyjae Spears  for other round 6 ish wrs to RB needy teams.... but his 0 points over 2 weeks are killing me...

Random name that has been injured but hopefully back... I'd take Addison for him...

Back to this.... i lost Pachecho so any backend RB2 with upside lol...

Find the weakness one the dude who has Kirks roster and exploit it.

Guy lost his TE i sent him Worthy and Muth for Nabers.

Guy had no decent QB at the beginning of the year i sent him JSN (I have Metcalf) and Jayden Daniels for Tee and Baker.  Then Tee ****** me lol

@Lurker89 @PS17 @jgb in my league where I'm desperate for RB help and have a solid WR group I just offered up Jameson Williams for David Montgomery straight up.  Good idea?

My current RB's are:  Achane, Chuba Hubbard, Jaylen Warren, Bucky Irving

Best RBs on waivers currently:  Antonio Gibson, Gus Edwards, Jaylen Wright, Tank Bigsby, Ray Davis, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Marshawn Lloyd

My current WR's are:  J. Jefferson, Nabers, Drake London, Tank Dell, Waddle, Brian Thomas, and Jameson

Liking my chances of him accepting given he is currently starting Khalil Shakir as his WR2 with Deebo banged up.  He owns Pacheco but is still somehow pretty deep at RB (Kamara, JK Dobbins, Rhamondre, Montgomery, Zack Moss, and he just picked up Kareem Hunt).

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Lurker89 @PS17 in my league where I'm desperate for RB help and have a solid WR group I just offered up Jameson Williams for David Montgomery straight up.  Good idea?

Best RBs on waivers currently:  Antonio Gibson, Gus Edwards, Jaylen Wright, Tank Bigsby, Ray Davis, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Marshawn Lloyd

My current WR's are:  J. Jefferson, Nabers, Drake London, Tank Dell, Waddle, Brian Thomas, and Jameson

Yeah, I’d make that move. In a vacuum I prefer Jameson who has higher upside to Montgomery. But you’re rock solid at WR so I’d go for it. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Lurker89 @PS17 @jgb in my league where I'm desperate for RB help and have a solid WR group I just offered up Jameson Williams for David Montgomery straight up.  Good idea?

Liking my chances of him accepting given he is currently starting Khalil Shakir as his WR2 with Deebo banged up.  He owns Pacheco but is still somehow pretty deep at RB (Kamara, JK Dobbins, Rhamondre, Montgomery, Zack Moss, and he just picked up Kareem Hunt).

do it jewish GIF

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm out on both... but there cost should be low enough at this point to be intrigued.

Mims last name bothers me anf he's dont nothing to date 

The only things I want to own in GB are Jacobs, Love, and Reed. Defined consistently productive roles.

That is the definition of buy low.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Made this deal today. I’m pretty set at RB in my main dynasty league so I figured I’d bank the first instead of relying on J.K. Dobbins to stay healthy. Bittersweet as he’s a lot of fun to watch and I’m rooting for him to continue his productive comeback.

Sent away: Dobbins, 2025 2nd (projected late)

Received: 2025 1st, 2025 3rd (both projected late)

@Lurker89

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

Made this deal today. I’m pretty set at RB in my main dynasty league so I figured I’d bank the first instead of relying on J.K. Dobbins to stay healthy. Bittersweet as he’s a lot of fun to watch and I’m rooting for him to continue his productive comeback.

@Lurker89

Interesting timing for a move like this. Your trade seems like a rebuilder move but being set at RB and your pick is projected late, I’d assume you like your chances this year. In that situation I’d be gathering assets to push this year. But I think it’s fair in regards to “value.”

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Interesting timing for a move like this. Your trade seems like a rebuilder move but being set at RB and your pick is projected late, I’d assume you like your chances this year. In that situation I’d be gathering assets to push this year. But I think it’s fair in regards to “value.”

I’m happy to take the liquid value of a first which I can use to get someone else if need be. Not sure how long of a sell window there will be with Dobbins - this could be it. Betting on a guy who’s shredded both his knee and his Achilles to be the first success story at his position is extremely risky, imo. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m happy to take the liquid value of a first which I can use to get someone else if need be. Not sure how long of a sell window there will be with Dobbins - this could be it. Betting on a guy who’s shredded both his knee and his Achilles to be the first success story at his position is extremely risky, imo. 

True, you can always flip the pick later to a rebuilder if you need some help for playoff push 

9 hours ago, PS17 said:

@Lurker89

Love the liquid value for a guy who was on the scrap heap not long ago. 

Rooting for him but any hits on efficiency will hurt his value quickly and god forbid he has an injury his market value/liquidity will dry up.

Great process trade.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, PS17 said:

@Lurker89

Everything I read this week said that Dobbins is a big-time negative regression candidate, and that showed up in the box score today.

Excellent trade.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, PS17 said:

Whiny little bitch cried all offseason about being paid like an elite receiver. Gets the bag and plays like absolute dogsh*t. 

Full agreement... hold on to the ball you bum!

But.....

I'm still buying.

I think in my redraft league there is going to a be a huge overreaction to Jennings big game ... I'm about to send Ridley and QJ and see if i get a bite  on sending me Aiyuk 

• Upvote 1

@Jetsfan80 

@PS17

I had Tee and an 8 point lead and lost to Zack ****ing Moss last night...

Talk me off a ledge ... I'm about to offer Ridley and ty chandler for Najee to have a volume based RB2

I have rico dowdle, chandler, Irving, spears behind Breece... Pacheco on IR

Cant stand ridley and Tennesseez offense 

Cant stand Christian kirk either... 

God **** it

1-2 in that league 

7-2 between the other 3

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

@Jetsfan80 

@PS17

I had Tee and an 8 point lead and lost to Zack ****ing Moss last night...

Talk me off a ledge ... I'm about to offer Ridley and ty chandler for Najee to have a volume based RB2

I have rico dowdle, chandler, Irving, spears behind Breece... Pacheco on IR

Cant stand ridley and Tennesseez offense 

Cant stand Christian kirk either... 

God **** it

1-2 in that league 

7-2 between the other 3

Yeah, go for it. I’m not a Ridley fan and Chandler has minimal value unless Jones gets hurt. 

• Upvote 1

@PS17 @Lurker89

About to go up against the 1st place team this week in one of my 2 leagues, who I have outscored overall this season (441 - 413), and early projections have me winning comfortably.  

Check out this beast of a roster I have entering the week in that one (though no Nabers like the other one :( )

• QB:  Kyler Murray, Jayden Daniels
  • RB:  Gibbs, Achane, Pollard, Charbonnet, Bucky Irving
  • WR:  Jefferson, DeVonta Smith, Rashee Rice, Tank, Jameson Williams, Waddle, Quentin Johnston
  • TE:  Kyle Pitts, TJ Hockenson (IR slot) 
  • D/ST:  49ers (vs NE this week)
  • K:  Prater

NOTE:  This league has 2 flex spots, so I'm able to start JJ, DeVonta, Rice and Pollard this week (will slot in Charbonnet if Walker is out again, replacing either Pollard or DeVonta if the latter is out with the concussion).

Top FA's available:

1. Dowdle
  2. Spears
  3. Roschon Johnson
  4. Perine
  5. Kareem Hunt
  6. Jaylen Wright
  7. Darnell Mooney
  8. Njoku
  9. Darnold
  10. Goff

@Lurker89 @PS17 and my other league's roster, because why not:

• QB:  Allen, Daniels
  • RB:  Achane, Hubbard, Bucky Irving, Warren
  • WR:  Jefferson, Nabers, London, Tank, Jameson Williams, Waddle, Brian Thomas
  • TE:  McBride, Hockenson (IR slot)
  • D/ST:  Chiefs (@ LAC this week)
  • K:  NONE - will pick up later

Only 1 flex, which I'll be using on London this week.  I'll likely be dropping either Brian Thomas or Jaylen Warren for my Kicker depending how things shake out - I'll also need to add a TE if McBride is out so I'm gonna wait on all that.  Might have to drop Hockenson to free up the IR slot.

Top FA's available:

1. Demarcus Robinson
  2. Christian Kirk
  3. Gus Edwards
  4. Trey Benson
  5. Ty Chandler
  6. Roschon
  7. Jaylen Wright
  8. Njoku
  9. Darnold
  10. Fields

Also crazy that I have Daniels but can't really start him in either league this week:  Allen is just too good and Murray's matchup against WSH is just too juicy!

Eventually he'll take over for Murray in that one but might need to try to get a trade going for him in the other....