FA Targets Post Draft

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Having a bad hair day I see.  

You have no idea but I’d be defending Richard Sherman on a great day too.  He’s smart; you are not. Snowflake Boomer.

Now put me on ignore and I’ll be doing the same shortly. 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You have no idea but I’d be defending Richard Sherman on a great day too.  He’s smart; you are not. Snowflake Boomer.

As if I have to put you on ignore to ignore whatever nonsensical nonsense spews out your big mouth ? Your presumptions are legendary.  Well hope you get your hands on Midol soon. You obviously need it.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pipe down snowflake.  You're only going to Stanford with a plane ticket.  

4 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

College education is over rated. Look at you ? But I see why you are enamored with him. You both have a big mouth. If he’s signed you’re at the top of the list for President of the Richard Sherman Fan Club. Congrats on your claim to fame.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

3 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

As if I have to put you on ignore to ignore whatever nonsensical nonsense spews out your big mouth ? Your presumptions are legendary.  Well hope you get your hands on Midol soon. You obviously need it.

Skate away boys.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1