Visit to Jets Camp

Anyone hear anything about allowing season ticket holders to visit Jets Camp in August? I’ve been out of the season ticket game the past 5 years and just got in on some cheap seats for this season. I remember we used to get the invite. Is that still going on?

1 hour ago, Mgf0723 said:

Anyone hear anything about allowing season ticket holders to visit Jets Camp in August? I’ve been out of the season ticket game the past 5 years and just got in on some cheap seats for this season. I remember we used to get the invite. Is that still going on?

I was told a week ago by my group sales executive that training camp will likely be closed to STH's and other outsiders. It sounds like they plan on doing a green and white scrimmage at MetLife

Edited by Billyg

7 hours ago, Billyg said:

I was told a week ago by my group sales executive that training camp will likely be closed to STH's and other outsiders. It sounds like they plan on doing a green and white scrimmage at MetLife

Not a season ticket holder but that’s a big bummer. Was looking forward to being able to go to the open practices and watch the guys and then hopefully getting to talk to a few of them and getting some signatures for the 2021 ball for the den. 

im sure availability to camp was going to be contingent on some sort of vaccination proof because they can’t afford players mingling with fans if there was a risk of COVID exposure. 

hopefully next year can be the standard training camp access we were always used to. 

fingers crossed.