Jets Players w/ PFF grade over 70 through 2 PS games

AFJF

Although PFF grades make for entertaining conversation and debate on forums I really don’t put much stock in them as we can all see with our own eyes who is performing well and who isn’t. For example when Revis had the “ Revis Island “ years we all knew he was the best corner in the league. By the same token later on in his career we all knew that REVIS ISLAND had turned into CONEY ISLAND for opposing receivers we didn’t need PFF ratings to see how much he had regressed 

17 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Although PFF grades make for entertaining conversation and debate on forums I really don’t put much stock in them as we can all see with our own eyes who is performing well and who isn’t. For example when Revis had the “ Revis Island “ years we all knew he was the best corner in the league. By the same token later on in his career we all knew that REVIS ISLAND had turned into CONEY ISLAND for opposing receivers we didn’t need PFF ratings to see how much he had regressed 

I watch a fair bit of All 22 but not sure everyone does.  With that being the case, you're really just guessing as to what's happening down the field with the majority of DB's and receivers who aren't involved in a play so therefore not really popping up on your screen.

PFF is imperfect, but still useful.

That being said, they do throw out the odd grade from time to time that makes no sense at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Minimum 25 snaps

Look at my FSU dude I've been raving about throughout the entire offseason Hamsah Nasirildeen balling out; this rookie draft class on Defense is beginning to look legit. 

And look at all 3 of Zach Wilson, Denzel Mims and Mekhi Becton looking sharp during GAMES despite hack beat writers trashing their every PRACTICE rep ?

And if Michael Carter isn't named day 1 starter @ RB it'll be criminal kid is the next Dalvin Cook and I've been screaming that comparison since draft night.

His style of run is IDENTICAL to Dalvin Cook's.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

I watch a fair bit of All 22 but not sure everyone does.  With that being the case, you're really just guessing as to what's happening down the field with the majority of DB's and receivers who aren't involved in a play so therefore not really popping up on your screen.

PFF is imperfect, but still useful.

That being said, they do throw out the odd grade from time to time that makes no sense at all.

AF To me statistics that are thrown out by these services  don’t necessarily tell the entire story of a player’s performance.I’d Rather make judgements from what I see with my two lying eyes On the other hand the statistics offered can make for some lively discussion which is a good thing but not the do all tell all of performance