culpepper for Hire?

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

No thanks.

Chad has a better shot at starting on opening day then Culpepper does and without a true #1 WR Culpepper is as good as Aaron Brooks.

Put penny on the AFC Pro Bowl team and he still ****s the bed. Id let you play QB before I suit rag arm up again.

Compare Culpeppers stats to pennys...Tell again how smart chad is.

Id rather run the ball 75 times a game than let Pennington pass once.

Of course Culpepper's stats look good. If you went by stats, you'd take him over any quarterback besides Peyton Manning. Culpepper's stats are good because he was throwing to Randy Moss. Go look at Randall Cunningham and Jeff George's stats. Randy Moss does a stat line good.

Last year, without Randy to snare his five-yard overthrows, he threw twice as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Plus, he is one of the most expensive players in the league, and he has a head full of rocks. I don't want him anywhere near the Jets.

Of course Culpepper's stats look good. If you went by stats, you'd take him over any quarterback besides Peyton Manning. Culpepper's stats are good because he was throwing to Randy Moss. Go look at Randall Cunningham and Jeff George's stats. Randy Moss does a stat line good.

Last year, without Randy to snare his five-yard overthrows, he threw twice as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Plus, he is one of the most expensive players in the league, and he has a head full of rocks. I don't want him anywhere near the Jets.

I don't want either one of these guys. Im just pointing out Id take Culpepper over Penny 6 days a week and twice on sunday.

Know what you're talking about before you open your big mouth. In 2004 Culpepper had an excellent year passing the ball in 2004. He threw 39 td passes.

And guess what? 26 of those touchdown passes were to guys other than Randy Moss. Moss didn't play in three games that year. Moss didn't even get 800 yards receiving in 2004.

Culpepper has a bad season so therefore he is done. Patrick Ramsey has 2, really 3 bad years in a row and it's his coaches' fault.

Brett Favre had a bad year last year too without Javon Walker so I guess he's done too. All qb's need good receivers. I don't care how good you are.

Culpepper has one of the strongest arms in the nfl. No one can take that away from him. He has a better arm than Patrick Ramsey, Brodie Croyle, Jon Kitna, Brooks Bollinger and any of these other clowns that get hyped up on this site.

Go ahead, pass up Culpeper while he is 29 and has plenty of good years left. Watch him go nuts in Oakland, Miami, Arizona or whatever team is lucky enough to get him. Meanwhile we can continue to win 6-7 games a year with broke arm Chad Pennington and scrub Patrick Ramsey.

Know what you're talking about before you open your big mouth. In 2004 Culpepper had an excellent year passing the ball in 2004. He threw 39 td passes.

And guess what? 26 of those touchdown passes were to guys other than Randy Moss. Moss didn't play in three games that year. Moss didn't even get 800 yards receiving in 2004.

Culpepper has a bad season so therefore he is done. Patrick Ramsey has 2, really 3 bad years in a row and it's his coaches' fault.

Brett Favre had a bad year last year too without Javon Walker so I guess he's done too. All qb's need good receivers. I don't care how good you are.

Culpepper has one of the strongest arms in the nfl. No one can take that away from him. He has a better arm than Patrick Ramsey, Brodie Croyle, Jon Kitna, Brooks Bollinger and any of these other clowns that get hyped up on this site.

Go ahead, pass up Culpeper while he is 29 and has plenty of good years left. Watch him go nuts in Oakland, Miami, Arizona or whatever team is lucky enough to get him. Meanwhile we can continue to win 6-7 games a year with broke arm Chad Pennington and scrub Patrick Ramsey.

Man you hit it right on the head,I agree I take him rather than all those scrubs put together,and if his knee is well ,that's lights out in the AFCicon10.gif

Are you aware that every time Randy Moss steps on a football field, he gets double and sometimes triple-covered? Look at the stats of Randall Cunningham and Jeff George when they started for the Vikings. Cunningham had 34 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, after being in the broadcast booth two years earlier. Jeff George threw 23 touchdowns despite only starting a little over half the games. Were those two guys, in the twilight of their up and down careers, great quarterbacks too?

Culpepper does have a cannon for an arm, but he makes stupid decisions and has very little accuracy. I am not saying Culpepper is done after one bad season. I am saying he never was jack ****. Randy Moss has made every quarterback he's played with look like Jesus Christ reincarnated, Kerry Collins not included.

Are you aware that every time Randy Moss steps on a football field, he gets double and sometimes triple-covered? Look at the stats of Randall Cunningham and Jeff George when they started for the Vikings. Cunningham had 34 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, after being in the broadcast booth two years earlier. Jeff George threw 23 touchdowns despite only starting a little over half the games. Were those two guys, in the twilight of their up and down careers, great quarterbacks too?

Culpepper does have a cannon for an arm, but he makes stupid decisions and has very little accuracy. I am not saying Culpepper is done after one bad season. I am saying he never was jack ****. Randy Moss has made every quarterback he's played with look like Jesus Christ reincarnated, Kerry Collins not included.

these kids just dont get the intracasies of footbal,,double teams, zone overshifts to superstar side, allowing turds to have great years.

they look at football as though its a fantasy league or madden game.

culpepper may be one of the dumbest 'read' QBs in the game, he was lost out there without the open WRs (due to Moss doubleteams),,

only a smart QB, Brad Johnson, was able to salvage the Vikes season when Culpewpper thankfully went down (per Vikes fans),,

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what the Vikes think of him,,

Archived