Just want competitive games....

DoubleDecker

Not gonna go into the Darnold stuff anymore.  I just ask bare minimum from the NY Jets, if you're gonna lose, please just make it competitive.  Sick of seeing the team get blown out or turning the ball over 4 times. Feel like we have to turn into Will Hunting to fish through the stats just to see some tangible growth from players.  Just for once can we just look at someone at a premium position and have them " jump off the screen?" Rant done!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DoubleDecker said:

Not gonna go into the Darnold stuff anymore.  I just ask bare minimum from the NY Jets, if you're gonna lose, please just make it competitive.  Sick of seeing the team get blown out or turning the ball over 4 times. Feel like we have to turn into Will Hunting to fish through the stats just to see some tangible growth from players.  Just for once can we just look at someone at a premium position and have them " jump off the screen?" Rant done!

It’s not just competitive at this point.  When was the last time this was fun?

This is a a hobby.  None of us get anything tangible from this.

Problem is… It’s just not enjoyable.  Hasn’t been for 10 years.  A bit like social media.  I want to quit - know I should quit - but just can’t escape.

• Upvote 3