Culpepper headed to Dolphins?

NIGHT STALKER

TX, stop it.

That WC loss was not a blowout by any stretch.

Anyone that watched that game remembers Vinny playing well, and the Jets having a chance to tie the game with time running out.

Rice torched us, but we answered them on every score. It came down to us needing a stop on third down, so that Vinny and Co. could get the ball back.

We dialed up a run blitz and Charlie Garner turned the corner, running past Mo lewis, I believe, for about 80 yards. End game.

Stop them and the game is 31-24, with less than two mintues remaining. Would we have won? probably not, but it was not a blowout.

Come on Miami, you know it doesn't matter if you lose a game by 1 point or 35 points.

A loss is still a loss.

BTW, wasn't that the game Abe had a little belly-ache and decided not to play?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Miami, you know it doesn't matter if you lose a game by 1 point or 35 points.

A loss is still a loss.

Yeah, but you said that game was a "blowout". You know there is a difference between a blowout and a loss. A blowout is an utter ass-kicking from the opposing team.

Miami caught you with your hand in the Jets Suck jar. Give him his props.

Yeah, but you said that game was a "blowout". You know there is a difference between a blowout and a loss. A blowout is an utter ass-kicking from the opposing team.

Miami caught you with your hand in the Jets Suck jar. Give him his props.

Easy there Troll, or I'll have that 10-year old Phins fan give you more crap.

A loss is still a loss.

Of course a loss is a loss, but it wasn't a blowout.

I expect better of you, after all, didn't you score a 50 on the Wonderlic?Then again, taking the test three times and adding up each score doesn't count.:D

Oh, and yes, Abe sat out with the flu.

Archived