Culpepper headed to Dolphins?

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not exactly sure what that is, but you don't seem to be adding anything worth reading. Thank you.

I was commenting on how this thread had turned into a bunch of childish, retarded bull****.

And if you are going to continue to post 8 times in a row quoting people, then shorten your damn sig.

I was commenting on how this thread had turned into a bunch of childish, retarded bull****.

And if you are going to continue to post 8 times in a row quoting people, then shorten your damn sig.

What the h*** crawled up your a** and died?? If you don't like it, don't read it, go to another thread, kick your dog, take your ol ladys credit card away from her, but get off your high horse and stop acting like you're the king around here. I don't think I've read one of your posts that didn't have some sort of condescending tone to it. This is football talk and just because people don't type word for word what you want to read doesn't give you the right to be an a**hole!! Get over yourself, Jerk.

What the h*** crawled up your a** and died?? If you don't like it, don't read it, go to another thread, kick your dog, take your ol ladys credit card away from her, but get off your high horse and stop acting like you're the king around here. I don't think I've read one of your posts that didn't have some sort of condescending tone to it. This is football talk and just because people don't type word for word what you want to read doesn't give you the right to be an a**hole!! Get over yourself, Jerk.

Troll just got owned a 2nd time in less then ten minutes.

In all honesty I'd say the Phins are in a much better situation than the Jets. Yeah Ricky is gone but he was becoming dead weight anyway. They have their running back of the future in Brown, an excellent head coach in Saban and are about to get a huge upgrade at qb. I think Culpeper and Chris Chambers will make a good team. Culpeper and Ronnie Brown is a good nucleus to build around.

You are telling me to go to another board? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a Jets site and I am a Jets fan. Did you get lost on the way to www.crybaby99.com?

I'm not on a hig horse. Do you see anyone else posting 5 times in a row in one thread? There is an edit button for a reason. Maybe if you actually had something to say, it wouldn't be as annoying, but I am pretty sure this thread could live without your great retorts like "Ok, whatever".

And it's not surprising you didn't get my post. It was an "inside" joke that only 95% of the people on this board would understand. I wasn't even talking directly to you. You tell me to get off my high horse and call me a jerk when it was YOU that provoked me. I know you are a Dolphins fan, so your brain is smaller than most other human beings', but try to comprehend when you are about to make yourself look like a ****ing idiot. I know it's hard, but still, give it a little effort.

how ironic you live in texas but like new england when did you jump on the bandwagon right after you jumped off the dallas bandwagon?

No, I was a Rams (I thought The Greatest Show on Turf would win 3 or 4 SB's) fan until the Pats beat them in 2001.

Then I became a Pats fan.

how ironic you live in texas but like new england when did you jump on the bandwagon right after you jumped off the dallas bandwagon?

tx.... i got this one...

jetsfan5180, tx was a fan and had seasons tixs when the pats were 1-15 and sat on the aluminum bleachers in the cold...

is that it? i want to make sure i am accurate... ya know... you have only mentioned that a few dozen times...

:lol:

No, I was a Rams (I thought The Greatest Show on Turf would win 3 or 4 SB's) fan until the Pats beat them in 2001.

Then I became a Pats fan.

You know TX, I had asked Savage (when I was new to the board) what's up with this guy (meaning you) and he told me that you were one of his "main guys" that liked to just throw the **** around. So, Savage is a friend of mine and I just went with his call on that.

The problem I have, is you giving credence to a fin fan on a Jets board. It's one thing if you want to talk Pats football or jump in my **** about the Jets, but when you start massaging these fin fans on this board, that's a bit much for me. Just my two cents...take it with a grain of salt if you like.

You know TX, I had asked Savage (when I was new to the board) what's up with this guy (meaning you) and he told me that you were one of his "main guys" that liked to just throw the **** around. So, Savage is a friend of mine and I just went with his call on that.

The problem I have, is you giving credence to a fin fan on a Jets board. It's one thing if you want to talk Pats football or jump in my **** about the Jets, but when you start massaging these fin fans on this board, that's a bit much for me. Just my two cents...take it with a grain of salt if you like.

FL,

Two things here.

First off, Savage is as good as they get. Always, and I mean always, listen to what he says.;)

Second, in no way am I giving a Phins fan credence on this board. If you re-read my posts, you'll see that I'm just giving Troll a few well-deserved digs.

FL,

Two things here.

First off, Savage is as good as they get. Always, and I mean always, listen to what he says.;)

Second, in no way am I giving a Phins fan credence on this board. If you re-read my posts, you'll see that I'm just giving Troll a few well-deserved digs.

Okay TX, fair is fair. Well, two things we both agree on, Savage is most definitely aces and Pennington sucks.:cheers:

You are telling me to go to another board? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a Jets site and I am a Jets fan. Did you get lost on the way to www.crybaby99.com?

I'm not on a hig horse. Do you see anyone else posting 5 times in a row in one thread? There is an edit button for a reason. Maybe if you actually had something to say, it wouldn't be as annoying, but I am pretty sure this thread could live without your great retorts like "Ok, whatever".

And it's not surprising you didn't get my post. It was an "inside" joke that only 95% of the people on this board would understand. I wasn't even talking directly to you. You tell me to get off my high horse and call me a jerk when it was YOU that provoked me. I know you are a Dolphins fan, so your brain is smaller than most other human beings', but try to comprehend when you are about to make yourself look like a ****ing idiot. I know it's hard, but still, give it a little effort.

Your ol man constantly knocked you down a peg, didn't he. Pssst, this is a football site genius, it's why you don't have to be a Jet fan to be a member. I would like to group you among the masses here, but the rest here seem to be slightly smarter then a rock. Oh well, it gives you something to aspire too. I posted five times because I was responding to five posts, if you could actually read you'd see that. I guess if you didn't love you, no one would. I guess it explains why you're so anal retentive.

Your ol man constantly knocked you down a peg, didn't he. Pssst, this is a football site genius, it's why you don't have to be a Jet fan to be a member. I would like to group you amoung the masses here, but the rest here seem to be slightly smarter then a rock. Oh well, it gives you something to aspire too. I posted five times because I was responding to five posts, if you could actually read you'd see that. I guess if you didn't love you, no one would. I guess it explains why you're so anal retentive.

feelthepain, if you want to jump in a poster's ****, do it. You brought in Troll's dad in this which you may thought you were being cute with.

If it were me and you mentioned something of that nature about my dad (deceased by the way), I would have PM'd you asking where you live so I could mount your head on a stick and you can take that to the bank...so, stick to football and the posters that post this ****...

Your ol man constantly knocked you down a peg, didn't he. Pssst, this is a football site genius, it's why you don't have to be a Jet fan to be a member. I would like to group you among the masses here, but the rest here seem to be slightly smarter then a rock. Oh well, it gives you something to aspire too. I posted five times because I was responding to five posts, if you could actually read you'd see that. I guess if you didn't love you, no one would. I guess it explains why you're so anal retentive.

simmer down there fins fan, simmer down

feelthepain, if you want to jump in a poster's ****, do it. You brought in Troll's dad in this which you may thought you were being cute with.

If it were me and you mentioned something of that nature about my dad (deceased by the way), I would have PM'd you asking where you live so I could mount your head on a stick and you can take that to the bank...so, stick to football and the posters that post this ****...

Hmmm, I guess you're only reading my posts then right?? Why don't you suggest to other Jet fans to treat other members with respect as to not provoke these type of threads??? Or are Jet fans exempt,form respecting other fans simply because they aren't Jet fans??

Struck a nerve, did I? When backed into a corner, all someone missing 9/10ths of their brain can resort to is bashing the other person's family. This was a football discussion gone off track, I chimed in with a post commenting on how dumb it was that wasn't directed at you, then two posts later you are talking about my father. And I'M the problem here?

The best part of you ended up as a brown stain on the mattress, mother****er. I should know, I was there.

Struck a nerve, did I? When backed into a corner, all someone missing 9/10ths of their brain can resort to is bashing the other person's family. This was a football discussion gone off track, I chimed in with a post commenting on how dumb it was that wasn't directed at you, then two posts later you are talking about my father. And I'M the problem here?

The best part of you ended up as a brown stain on the mattress, mother****er. I should know, I was there.

Look who struck a nerve, the truth hurts huh?? Stop poking your dog and get a girlfriend, fa**ot.

Wasn't that the game where they won on Hall's lucky 52-yard FG at the end of the game?

Then they got blown by the Raiders in the WC game anyway.

53 yarder

so that was with old man Vinny, during the pre-noodle arm era of the Jets

Wasn't that the game where they won on Hall's lucky 52-yard FG at the end of the game?

Then they got blown by the Raiders in the WC game anyway.

TX, stop it.

That WC loss was not a blowout by any stretch.

Anyone that watched that game remembers Vinny playing well, and the Jets having a chance to tie the game with time running out.

Rice torched us, but we answered them on every score. It came down to us needing a stop on third down, so that Vinny and Co. could get the ball back.

We dialed up a run blitz and Charlie Garner turned the corner, running past Mo lewis, I believe, for about 80 yards. End game.

Stop them and the game is 31-24, with less than two mintues remaining. Would we have won? probably not, but it was not a blowout.

Archived