Phins sign 2 defensive players

JetsBlow99

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/14083727.htm

Hodge leaves the New Orleans Saints and comes to Miami by agreeing to a two-year deal worth $2 million with up to $1 million in incentive money if he can challenge for the Dolphins' starting outside linebacker spot.

Goodman leaves the Detroit Lions after agreeing to a three-year deal worth approximately $5 million.

Well in that case he's a guy I'm glad to have on my team. I'm sure Saban is a better judge of talent then you.

I'm sorry. I forgot I'm not supposed to criticize any moves the Dolphins make no matter how many worthless pieces of **** they sign. Nick Saban signed him, therefore, Sedrick Hodge is Jesus Christ in cleats. I sincerely apologize.

I'm sorry. I forgot I'm not supposed to criticize any moves the Dolphins make no matter how many worthless pieces of **** they sign. Nick Saban signed him, therefore, Sedrick Hodge is Jesus Christ in cleats. I sincerely apologize.

Criticize all you want, but everything thing you post is with hate and ignorance. The guy might not even make the team, he has the size Saban likes and could be a ST player, but one things for sure Saban didn't sign the guy to be the starting SLB. If he plays himself into the spot so be it, but the first regular season game is a long ways away. You act like everything you read is like a major signing. I don't see anyone on Finheaven jumping for joy over this signing. In case you weren't aware, coaching is a big part of this sport. In other words, what a player does with one team doesn't mean he'll do the same with another.

Criticize all you want, but everything thing you post is with hate and ignorance. The guy might not even make the team, he has the size Saban likes and could be a ST player, but one things for sure Saban didn't sign the guy to be the starting SLB. If he plays himself into the spot so be it, but the first regular season game is a long ways away. You act like everything you read is like a major signing. I don't see anyone on Finheaven jumping for joy over this signing. In case you weren't aware, coaching is a big part of this sport. In other words, what a player does with one team doesn't mean he'll do the same with another.

If Troll is against something, it's probably the right move.

I am not a Dolphins fan by any stretch but I do acknowledge the fact that Saban is doing a tremendous job down there. If they get Brees or Culpeper they will go at least 10-6 next year and make the playoffs while we'll be stuck watching Chad hand off to 33 year old Curtis Martin 40 times a game.

At least we can watch D'Brick learn they LT position in the NFL for 16 games next year. That will be fun.

I am aware that Nick Saban is a great head coach. I'm an LSU fan, and even though he is coaching the team I despise the most, I will always have a place in my heart for Saban because he brought us a national championship.

If you'll notice, I didn't play this up as a major signing. Sedrick Hodge blows. I am glad to see him sign on with a rival team, whether he's the starting linebacker or running down kick coverage.

Archived