I'm new here

MBGreen

Hi all,

Long time lurker here, and an even longer self-professed draftnik.  You guys have a solid forum, I figured it was time to join the discussions.

Also...i'm an admin over at https://www.thejetoffensive.com/index.php , we're just about to start our annual 3 round mock draft....if anyone from here is interested in joining (mods: i'm not looking to pilfer any of your members, just thought i'd extend the invite), we have roughly 9-11 teams left up for grabs.

4 weeks until the draft...can't wait to see how Joe Douglas works the draft board.

cheers,

MBGreen

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 4/3/2022 at 10:36 AM, MBGreen said:

Hi all,

Long time lurker here, and an even longer self-professed draftnik.  You guys have a solid forum, I figured it was time to join the discussions.

Also...i'm an admin over at https://www.thejetoffensive.com/index.php , we're just about to start our annual 3 round mock draft....if anyone from here is interested in joining (mods: i'm not looking to pilfer any of your members, just thought i'd extend the invite), we have roughly 9-11 teams left up for grabs.

4 weeks until the draft...can't wait to see how Joe Douglas works the draft board.

cheers,

MBGreen

Love the banner at TJO:

image.thumb.png.3a60b2267a9e40747e7fb6af91e187ea.png

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Love the banner at TJO:

image.thumb.png.3a60b2267a9e40747e7fb6af91e187ea.png

thanks dude...I was a mod for a few years at TGG until their site's owner went cuckoo, so myself and a few others built our own site at TJO.  There's about 50 to 100 of us at TJO, and we're pretty close knit.  Lots of great insight and discussion over there.

JetsNation has a nice venue going here too.  I'm glad i joined up. 

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, MBGreen said:

thanks dude...I was a mod for a few years at TGG until their site's owner went cuckoo, so myself and a few others built our own site at TJO.  There's about 50 to 100 of us at TJO, and we're pretty close knit.  Lots of great insight and discussion over there.

JetsNation has a nice venue going here too.  I'm glad i joined up. 

Cheers.

Unless Maxman increases my salary, I might sign with TJO.  And we know how much Maxman loves cap space.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Unless Maxman increases my salary, I might sign with TJO.  And we know how much Maxman loves cap space.

haha!  We welcome all Jets fans...but i don't want the mods here thinking i signed up to pilfer their members.  That's not how i roll. 

in Maxman's defense, cap space is a delightful treat.