Kevs in BLUE..update

Brenjetsfan

20714.jpg

Kevin Mawae #68

Position: CYears Pro: 12Draft Date: 1994Draft Team: Seattle SeahawksBorn: 01/23/1971Hometown: Leesville, LACollege: Louisiana State

nfl_titans_logo.jpg

Headed to Tennessee

03/14/06

It is official, I have found a new team and it is the Tennessee Titans. I made a trip to New England and then to Miami, but in the end it was the Titans who made the commitment I was looking for for me and my family. I am looking forward to working with Jeff Fisher, and my new oline coach, Mike Munchac. The team is young, and I hope to bring a little veteran leadership to not just the offense, but the entire team. Can't wait to get to Nashville to meet the rest of the guys and start boning up on the Tennessee offense. God Bless

20714.jpg

Kevin Mawae #68

Position: CYears Pro: 12Draft Date: 1994Draft Team: Seattle SeahawksBorn: 01/23/1971Hometown: Leesville, LACollege: Louisiana State

nfl_titans_logo.jpg

Headed to Tennessee

03/14/06

It is official, I have found a new team and it is the Tennessee Titans. I made a trip to New England and then to Miami, but in the end it was the Titans who made the commitment I was looking for for me and my family. I am looking forward to working with Jeff Fisher, and my new oline coach, Mike Munchac. The team is young, and I hope to bring a little veteran leadership to not just the offense, but the entire team. Can't wait to get to Nashville to meet the rest of the guys and start boning up on the Tennessee offense. God Bless

Ummmm Kevin, it is spelled MUNCHAK.

What was your wonderlic score?

He was a great player here. And both sides probably wanted a change of scenery. But as Cimini noted in his article of today, when ever they say it's not about money, it's about money. Otherwise, why leave a 4-12 team for another 4-12 teamother than a big signing bonus and a higher annual salary? And no offense-nobody is paying any of us in thank you notes and attaboys. Just a reminder that it is a business.

Now Bren will be rooting like crazy for the Flaming Thumbtracks?

Archived