Biggest Takeaway from Jets win over Packers

jetsons

9 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I’m not gonna lie, all the love is making me a little nervous. It’s so foreign to me. Even the last time the Jets were good under Rex they were so brash they weren’t that likeable. These Jets are so young and filled with promise it’s refreshing, but 50 plus years of post traumatic stress is hard to shake. Could they really go from a sad sack franchise to an iconic one like the Steelers did in the 70s, the 49ers in the 80s, and the Pats in the 2000s? I obviously don’t know but it’s at least fun to watch right now and we deserve it. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I’m not gonna lie, all the love is making me a little nervous. It’s so foreign to me. Even the last time the Jets were good under Rex they were so brash they weren’t that likeable. These Jets are so young and filled with promise it’s refreshing, but 50 plus years of post traumatic stress is hard to shake. Could they really go from a sad sack franchise to an iconic one like the Steelers did in the 70s, the 49ers in the 80s, and the Pats in the 2000s? I obviously don’t know but it’s at least fun to watch right now and we deserve it. 

It feels like having a friend with an addiction problem. Everything is great at the moment but in the back of your mind you’re waiting for it to turn to sht but you’re really hoping it doesn’t. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1