Will Tx win this week edition of POTW - March 29, 2006

GreenBeans

The answer is "not this time". Welcome to POTW, the only thread each week that brings joy, tears, and criticism all in one nice package. This legume is pressed for time today, so here we go....

Congrats go out to Jet Moses (the CuMart hater) for his POTW victory. JetMo posted this masterpiece to earn the POTW:

Originally Posted by Jet Moses

"Son, I said Son...I don

Congrats, again, to Jet Moses the CuMart hater for his win.

This sentence alone shows why you should never be in Charge of this stupid weekly experiment in No Wit Humor! Jet Mo is a Buddy, but when it's comes to Cumar Haters he can't come within 3.5 yds a carry to me!!(Martin's 98 season avg) That was the start of my hatred for the Stat Monkey! Just as 01 when we didn't take Fox or Lewis was the start of my hatred of the Flim Flam BBQ Man over a Real HC! But to never give Tex 1 POTW Win!:eek: If Max ever gets his Balls from the Hall Closet where his Wife keeps them he should can your Biased Mod Ass and Put a "Real Football Man" like Tex in as Mod!! Ahhh...I feel better now!!:Nuts:

This sentence alone shows why you should never be in Charge of this stupid weekly experiment in No Wit Humor! Jet Mo is a Buddy, but when it's comes to Cumar Haters he can't come within 3.5 yds a carry to me!!(Martin's 98 season avg) That was the start of my hatred for the Stat Monkey! Just as 01 when we didn't take Fox or Lewis was the start of my hatred of the Flim Flam BBQ Man over a Real HC! But to never give Tex 1 POTW Win!:eek: If Max ever gets his Balls from the Hall Closet where his Wife keeps them he should can your Biased Mod Ass and Put a "Real Football Man" like Tex in as Mod!! Ahhh...I feel better now!!:Nuts:

Savage -

You are still the best CuMart hater around. No one will ever take that title from you. ;)

Archived